STJFL Pee Wee Scores Week 1

WD170

At the end of the first overtime starting CB got hurt and went out after possibly putting the best hit I've seen a little  player deliver, then they were able to score......an awesome  to watch....both teams played all  with good sportsmanship.....

It was a very big hit, possibly the biggest hit I have seen in 4 yrs of pee wee football. But the difference is #55 from PNG White got up and walked back to the huddle and #18 from Kountze did not! What Kountze did not know either is PNG Whites main running back carried the first carry of the game for 7 yrds tackled by #18, then carried the 3rd play of game for 10 yrds and once again tackled by #18. Being on PNG Sideline im sure Kountze did not even see but #35 for PNG got up and his right hand ring finger was bent at a 90 degree angle straight up broken at the first knuckle. They did not stop the game he ran off the field and another player came in. #35 would have made a big difference in this game but he was out after the 3rd play. Thats football. They adjusted. Kountze played a very good game and not to mention they did a great job getting the secondary field ready for football.Hats off to all the Kountze folks from this weekend and I pray that #18 is ok.

[quote name="CF22" post="1251773" timestamp="1346004990"]
It was a very big hit, possibly the biggest hit I have seen in 4 yrs of pee wee football. But the difference is #55 from PNG White got up and walked back to the huddle and #18 from Kountze did not! What Kountze did not know either is PNG Whites main running back carried the first carry of the game for 7 yrds tackled by #18, then carried the 3rd play of game for 10 yrds and once again tackled by #18. Being on PNG Sideline im sure Kountze did not even see but #35 for PNG got up and his right hand ring finger was bent at a 90 degree angle straight up broken at the first knuckle. They did not stop the game he ran off the field and another player came in. #35 would have made a big difference in this game but he was out after the 3rd play. Thats football. They adjusted. Kountze played a very good game and not to mention they did a great job getting the secondary field ready for football.Hats off to all the Kountze folks from this weekend and I pray that #18 is ok.
[/quote]
Sorry to hear about your player. Did anyone tell your president. I spoke to him throughout the day and never heard anything about it. We found out after the game why the kid who delived the hit did not get up. He has been playing with bruised ribs and did not tell anyone so he could play. Talk about tough little one. Hope your player is better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder