How will Buna do in District 21-3A?

Buna can make the playoffs, i don't see them beating WO-S or Silsbee but every other team Buna can beat. BC lost alot of talent and Orangefield is dealing with coaching changes. If they work hard and don't take any plays off i can see them in the playoffs.

Buna will work hard as usual.  They always do, they will not be embarrased because they did not work.  They may get out played and roughed up a bit aginst guys like west orange and silsbee, but they should be pretty well matched up aginst the rest of the district and maybe a even a leg up on hj and hf.  Not from Buna but they have pride...no joke when they say they bleed blue.  Folks should not make the mistake in thinking Buna will be a give me game...those guys will fight to no look bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Id say 5th is pretty fair and accurate.  Silsbee and wos are a no brainer.  Buna will be playin wos and silsbee 2nd string by half.  Bc will be better game but even though bc lost several i think return enough to take buna.  Buna should be the favorite over both hf and hj.  Hf will give them the better game of these two and should be close.  Although hj returns several kids and should have better numbers but still not enuff for this district and buna is their only hope for not turnin in another ofer season.  I dont like bunas chances against OF even though new coachs. They not only play them at OF but at end of season with a complete season w new staff and the short week after a beating by wos.  I like 5th and dont see them doing any better than that but a 6th place wouldnt surprise me at all.

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1235537" timestamp="1342162685"]
Don't forget Buna has 13 returning starters and 19 returning lettermen. Bunas got size and strength the only problem is speed, but that's nothin new.
[/quote]Speed is a big problem in this district. It helps to have some.

Rykerx is definitely in the right direction with his prediction. HJ will be looking at Buna to be one of their teams to beat along with possibilities of Orangefield, HF and Splendora. Buna has an alright Pre-district schedule to play out and with a bump up to a new classification I don't think Buna has a chance to make the playoffs. But goodluck to them and HJ, I hope they both do better than most people are expecting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jameshardy123
    Newest Member
    jameshardy123