bridge city at newton

newton will win this game big, we are going to find out what kind of coach stump is this year. he has the talent to be competative, but in my opinion if he stays in the spread it will be a long season. I think there defense will be way ahead of their offense until district and if the offense doesnt  come around by district they will go 3-3 in district maybe 2-4.

Well, the concensses seems to be with Newton. Truth is that no one really knows. Newton is real young this year starting a lot of sophomores, I was told, and BC was hit hard by graduation. I say the game is a toss up.There are a lot of new spots to fill on BC's team. I think both teams will be much improved and ready for district competion by the time district starts. I do not know how tough Newton's district will be so I don't have any idea if they will win their district. I think EC is in their district and I think they will be real good this year. BC will have a tough time with WOS and Silsbee. And Orangefield will be very competive. Both Craig Stump and W. T. Johnson are good coaches so I'd say that the teams are pretty even in that department.

Guest EagleFan01
Newton didn't lose a lot of good players they only lost like three players who contributed. Newton is young and will roll bridge city this year and next year.. Newton is gonna go 10-0 in the regular season

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86