Congratulation to Beaumont Blast 12 U Team

Beaumont Blast 12 U Came out 2nd in the USFA state Tournament. out of 40 teams. these young ladys Played 9 Games on sunday starting at 8:00 in the morning, played all Day in the heat with no breaks one game after another. They made it to the championship game won the first game and lead the IF game all the way to the last inning when they finally run out of gas and placed second in state. There are no words to discribe how proud WE are of these young ladies.

Congratulations to all 9 girls Especially MY #10 GABBY

GO BLAST

I am impressed beyond words with the performance of this team this weekend.  They beat out the odds and made it to the championship game!  Well done BLAST!!!!!!  Such heart, intensity and passion that was displayed.  They showed love for the game!  Too many awesome plays and moments to name them all. Big congratulations to #11, she pitched 9 straight games and also had a HOMERUN. These girls never let fatigue and heat distract their focus and determination.  Thank you to our coaching staff for all of their hard work and strategic game plans, IT PAID OFF!!!!! Thank you to all the parents and everyone who was there supporting and cheering us on.  Once again, CONGRATULATIONS girls, YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!! 

Go BLAST !!!!!
(way to go #5)

We are also very PROUD parents of a Beaumont Blast player...WOOHOO #13!!!! I have never seen a group of kids with so much heart and determination. Even to the last inning they were laughing and smiling. Just havin fun playing the game they LOVE!!!! So many memories made yesterday. We are thankful to the Blast for letting us be a part of the FAMILY!!!

NOW......on to Florida......GO BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

I also got to see these kids on Sunday REAL CLOSE. They played great ball with ONLY 9 girls all day. No subs at all. Pitcher pitched every game every inning as far as I know and did an awesome job. Coaches and fans were EXTREMELY respectful to UMPIRES ;D and the other teams . Most of their were also 1 run ball games.  2-1 , 4-3 type ballgames. Congrats to the BLAST 12U for a job well done . I was part of a 12U Blast team in 2005 that went to Panama and won the whole thing . It would be nice to see it done again. Good Luck

I am also a VERY proud parent of a Beaumont Blast team member! Each and every one of those 9 girls gave 110% yesterday and left everything they had on the field. Raylie Huff did an outstanding job pitching 9 straight games and never mentally or physically gave up on the game. I am so proud of each and every one of those ladies! Keep it up girls! You are all going places!!

Now----Let me hear you ROAR #77 in Florida!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317