• Yeah-Yeah
    • Travis Lithicum (srry on Spelling
    • PAyton Smith
    • Fernaido Uribe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waldrup has the quickest excelleration from standing still with the ball to a full speed change of direction of anyone I've seen since Lance Watson of Nederland (and now the MLS).  I haven't seen Kirby enough for me to say who I think is better, but then again, who really cares?  Both of these young men are top notch soccer players with tons of class, and their best years of soccer are probably ahead of them.  Maybe we can set up a Pay-Per-View cage match of FIFA 07 on the PS2 with these two so they can settle the score like real men once and for all!!!  :D

Guest Soccerfan

fyi..waldrup now has scored over 24 goals on the season and also around 20 assists with 5 games left to play so u cannot say that kirbys 26 are better. Matt kirby is a great player but so is waldrup.How do we compare Kelly and Lumberton? Wasnt their game just a scrimmage?????????

These two team have not PLAYED a GAME against each other so how do people say kelly has a better team overall????????????? Heck you can even argue that Central has a better team than both of them since they are the only team in SETX to have not lost a game.

actually i was comparing from what ive seen of yea yea because i know the kelly lumberton scrimmage was one of there first, and also i know that you cant compare who's the better team from that scrimmage, but if you look at the talent each team has...which is both very good but kellys players are better not all of them but all around if you break down the players and the team play. im gonna have to say Kelly is a better team. but dont get me wrong waldrup is a very very good player and if hes already scored 24 goal and has 5 games left thats great and he will most likley get over 26 since he such a good player.. but i wasnt using just the fact that Matt scored 26 goals but its that yes he scored 26 and he also missed 5 games, and the last game we played kirby was still hurting and didnt even start that game yet he scored his 26'th goal. Waldrup is no doubt a very very great player and like Bon Mot said has many years of great soccer to come but Matt is no doubt better than Yea Yea.

As a Lumberton fan and alumni...it really kills me to say it but Kirby has the slight upper hand on Waldrup. They are both phenomenal, PHENOMENAL soccer players and they both make the game a joy to watch but after watching and comparing their pros and cons(they each dont have to many of the cons) my vote has to go with Matt Kirby, and i was reading the posts from JCB and Shark....all i can say is they both make very good points but re-read some of the stuff that JCB says it really does make great sense

i agree with what you said about the stats it is very hard to compare players on stats alone...unless they are on the same team, which they arnt. and about waldrups speed no doubt its there and he might be faster than Matt but im pretty sure, not 100%, but Kirby runs a 4.6 in the 40 and that is very fast but once again Yea Yea could be faster because i dont know his times or ive never seen these two in a foot race(what a race that would be)

I dnt kno why there is any talk at all, you cnt look at HS to see whos the best, ypu have to look at club..

They start on even ground their, both play div 1 in houston, I think kirby is in a different flight though, but if you see how they do in club kirby is the better player he starts for a better club and is in the youth academy with Dynamo, the scouts for the Dyanmo had every chance to pick up Yeah Yeah but they didnt they choose Matt out of every U-16 U-17 U18 player in almost all south texas and you still want to say Yeah Yeah is a better player , he's good but not better than Matt

Ok..... NO ONE is going to talk Shark out of picking Yeah yeah, so, no point in trying! He obviously saw something that impressed him with yeah yeah and wasnt impressed by Kirby. EVERYONE knows Kirby has been signed with the Dynamo U-18 team and thats awesome! I personally think that Kirby is the best player because I have had a chance to see him play a little more then Shark. All im saying is that no one needs to get angry because theres ONE person in the world that thinks Yeah Yeah is better then Kirby. Calm down and shake it off, theres still MANY more people that think Kirby is the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder