#1 Robinson vs. #2 Bridge City- Regional Semifinal

[quote name="Big Red 88" post="1224280" timestamp="1337469501"]
>:( Oh well Cards will just have to beat em in one instead of three.
[/quote]

Yep!  It just really sucks that we have been waiting for this matchup since last year and we only get to see 1 game.  You would think the #1 team in state wouldn't be scared to play anyone in a series. 

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1224284" timestamp="1337469867"]
Any location options?
[/quote]

Not yet.  I would assume Houston area, since that would be about halfway between here and Waco.  I just hope they don't flip for it.    :D

[quote name="Gabe" post="1224296" timestamp="1337471738"]
I'd flip for home and home if I were the Cards. What's there to lose and proves to your guys we don't care where game is, we can play with anyone. Plus if get the home game - even better.
[/quote]

They are 1-6 in flips so far in the playoffs.  Maybe Coach Landry should try paper, rock, scissors next time.  ;)

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1224329" timestamp="1337482757"]
SFA is not a very nice field. Not very big either. Media guide says it seats 1,000. Didn't even look that big when I've covered games there.
[/quote]

No lights at SFA so that was never an option with a 6pm game.  Angelina's new park was being discussed.  BC travels well, but from what I've heard Robinson didn't have many fans there today so the size of the stands may not be that big of a deal. 

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1224323" timestamp="1337480367"]
Not to take anything from Huffman who is finished , Robinson played on Austin last year and is #1 3a with a 26-2 record. They can hit.
[/quote]

Ok Just wondering because I thought Huffman had a guy hitting in the 500's along with 3-4 guys hitting in the 400's. Maybe I misread this though. Good luck to my cards and lets hope Graduation doesn't have any affect on ours guys!!!

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1224329" timestamp="1337482757"]
SFA is not a very nice field. Not very big either. Media guide says it seats 1,000. Didn't even look that big when I've covered games there.
[/quote]
SFA is a dump! It's a city park.

BC has a lot of experience at this graduation with a playoff game the next day. Coach Landry does a good job of balancing the team's needs and the graduating players. The players are given a good send off from at the graduation party as they head home to get some rest for the next day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86