#1 Robinson vs. #2 Bridge City- Regional Semifinal

[quote name="Critter" post="1224715" timestamp="1337622788"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=100081.msg1224709#msg1224709 date=1337621726]
The Woodlands College Park-  6pm Saturday
[/quote]

IS this legit?..... PLEASE BE SO!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Yep, according to the BC coaches.  I posted the address to the field on the first post of this thread.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="1224567" timestamp="1337576756"]
IF graduation is Friday and the game is Saturday, that means no project graduation party. Does anyone know when Robinson's graduation is?
[/quote]

Robinson graduates next week on the 30th. So not an issue for them.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="1224567" timestamp="1337576756"]
IF graduation is Friday and the game is Saturday, that means no project graduation party. Does anyone know when Robinson's graduation is?
[/quote]

My senior year we graduated Thursday then had to play LC-M the next night in Houston(because Griff was scared to play us again at Vincent-Beck  :D).  All of the seniors went to project graduation, a few of them left but some of us stayed all night and slept during the day.  It wasn't that big of a deal.  You have to remember these are 18 year old kids and they respond to lack of sleep alot better than me or you do now. 

I hope my long Saturday pays off in the end!!!!!!!! Wake up at 6 meet a group to go to Schlitterbahn Galveston leave there at 3:30 - 4 drive to the Woodlands and see my Cards play some error free ball!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck guys and Safe travels to all!!

Guest ECBucFan
I am doing the 2 for 1 Saturday. Going to support Barbers Hill at Langham Creek HS at 2, then after that drive up to the Woodlands for the Cards.  8) 

[quote name="Critter" post="1225554" timestamp="1337860353"]
I hope my long Saturday pays off in the end!!!!!!!! Wake up at 6 meet a group to go to Schlitterbahn Galveston leave there at 3:30 - 4 drive to the Woodlands and see my Cards play some error free ball!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck guys and Safe travels to all!!
[/quote]
Can't make this one.  >:(. I will be looking on my phone for updates from SETXsports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder