• Dayton Broncos
    • Humble Wildcats
    • Kingwood Park Panthers
    • New Caney Eagles
    • Porter Spartans
    • Summercreek Bulldogs

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1224847" timestamp="1337652319"]
I was waiting on my wife in a Victoria Secret store last week and ALL the Dayton football players were taking turns trying on bras and g-strings.  A few of them told me how sexy the BH players are and how they hoped to get tackled by them.  ;) ;)
[/quote]

Translation:

[b]I[/b] was trying on bras and g-strings at a Victoria Secret store last week and dreaming of ALL the Dayton football players and hoping to get tackled by them.  ;D

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1225333" timestamp="1337785321"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=100057.msg1224847#msg1224847 date=1337652319]
I was waiting on my wife in a Victoria Secret store last week and ALL the Dayton football players were taking turns trying on bras and g-strings.  A few of them told me how sexy the BH players are and how they hoped to get tackled by them.  ;) ;)
[/quote]

Translation:

[b]I[/b] was trying on bras and g-strings at a Victoria Secret store last week and dreaming of ALL the Dayton football players and hoping to get tackled by them.  ;D
[/quote]

Translation of Translation:

I KHS have already been there and done that ;D

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1224365" timestamp="1337514341"]
I'm not from 19-4A  and don't know all the teams as well as some and especially the new ones from 18-4A. So, i watched some films yesterday of some particular games of interest and based on defenseive and offensive shemes compared to like opponents, this is my opinion as of now. it is subject to change after the season begins and players not revealed come to light.
1)Dayton
2)Summer Creek
3)Kingwood Park
t-4)Barbers Hill/Crosby
[/quote]

bud half the head coaches in the district are new.... so how are you comparing tape? and systems. Did you pull out so SS tape for Crosby because Crosby won't run the same offense they've been running. Humble has a new HC/AD, Dayton is in year 2 of there new coach. BH is what year 2/3?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest octfeb
[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="1229046" timestamp="1339017621"]
Summercreek Bulldogs,

Is there something i dont know? [u]I could be wrong[/u] but didnt magnolia west beat this team the game b4 we beat m west?
1. Dayton
2/3. Crosby,B hill or other way around
4.i wont have an idea till season starts.
[/quote]Yes this is the same team that Magnolia West beat then Dayton beat Magnolia West.... But SC has reasons for that.....  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1229058" timestamp="1339020610"]
[quote author=3BRONCOS2 link=topic=100057.msg1229046#msg1229046 date=1339017621]
Summercreek Bulldogs,

Is there something i dont know? [u]I could be wrong[/u] but didnt magnolia west beat this team the game b4 we beat m west?
1. Dayton
2/3. Crosby,B hill or other way around
4.i wont have an idea till season starts.
[/quote]Yes this is the same team that Magnolia West beat then Dayton beat Magnolia West.... But SC has reasons for that.....  ;)
[/quote]
Dont make me repeat them ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder