daughter looking to join a select team

My daughter is looking and wanting to join a select team.  She is 10 yrs old but will be 11 yrs old n july.  She has played league ball since she was 5 yrs old.  Her goal is to play softball year round.  She is an all around heads up smart softball player.  Would like to know if there are any select teams out there looking for players. 

tdrtmnk,

The Spring season is almost over now with most teams preparing their final rosters for State & Nationals. Our team, along with most others in the area, will be hosting tryouts after Nationals are over with. We will be having ours near the end of July sometime. We are based out of Beaumont, TX but have players from all over the Golden Triangle area. I don't know exactly when yet so stay tuned to the site as the mid Summer gets near. You will have many opportunities at that time to visit several teams in our area. I highly encourage you to do that to find the right fit for your daughter. Never settle for the first one that comes along. Try and visit at least four or five different teams if you can.

Our current 10U team consists of 2001 birthdays from top to bottom. We will be cutting up to 12U directly after Nationals in July. We have many open practices for anyone wishing to work out with us. We are not currently looking to pick up any players right now but will be glad to have you come out with us to experience what we have to offer. If you are interested, please give me a call and we can arrange that for you. If not, good luck in your search! Hopefully, you will be able to find something soon. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance to help you get started.

Bryan Sartin
GT Shockers 01
409-749-9251

You're very welcome. Our next team practice will be this Thursday evening. If you think you may be interested in coming out to that one, give me a shout in the next day or two and I will give you the details. If that one does not work for you, there will be several other available days to choose from in the upcoming weeks.

Bryan

We will not be able to make the practice for this evening but could you email me the schedule of the rest of your practices please.  I would love to be able to get her out there one day and let her practice with you guys.  We are in the middle of practicing with her all star team and that is the reason why we wont be able to make it.  Thanks for the invite as well. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder