Brenham vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville Game Thread/Brenham advances!!

That pitch that went behind the batters head that you referred to BrenhamFan was a curve ball that slipped out of the pitchers hand. Tell me, who tries to hit a guy with a curve ball? And also one of your lead off hitters was hit when the count was 0-2. No pitcher hits a batter when e coul strike him out. You need to look at the situations thy were hit in before you start calling out a young man for being classless.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="L.C.M.Fanatic" post="1221684" timestamp="1336857674"]
That pitch that went behind the batters head that you referred to BrenhamFan was a curve ball that slipped out of the pitchers hand. Tell me, who tries to hit a guy with a curve ball? And also one of your lead off hitters was hit when the count was 0-2. No pitcher hits a batter when e coul strike him out. You need to look at the situations thy were hit in before you start calling out a young man for being classless.
[/quote]

You have a few good points, but so do I.  Three other guys pitched without any problem.  I also figured Griff would pull him.  Even if it wasn't intentional, he was obviously struggling with control.  BTW, I'm entitled to my own opinion.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1221693" timestamp="1336858584"]
[quote author=L.C.M.Fanatic link=topic=99914.msg1221684#msg1221684 date=1336857674]
[/quote]

You have a few good points, but so do I.  Three other guys pitched without any problem.  I also figured Griff would pull him.  Even if it wasn't intentional, he was obviously struggling with control.  BTW, I'm entitled to my own opinion.
[/quote]
Aside from hitting the boys, Humphrey was doing a very good job on the mound. He struggled but found ways to get out of the inning. LCM was getting beat 9-0 at that point. There would be no reason to pull him. Lol. Good luck in the next round.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder