PN-G loses OC?

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1219897" timestamp="1336527616"]
Faircloth interviews for Tivy job?
[/quote]

He [u]did[/u] interview.  But in fairness, I think either he or his wife have family in that area so it would have been like going home to them.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1219901" timestamp="1336528246"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=99818.msg1219897#msg1219897 date=1336527616]
[/quote]

He [u]did[/u] interview.  But in fairness, I think either he or his wife have family in that area so it would have been like going home to them.
[/quote]

Did Tivy already hire?

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1219934" timestamp="1336533607"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=99818.msg1219901#msg1219901 date=1336528246]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=99818.msg1219897#msg1219897 date=1336527616]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did Tivy already hire?
[/quote]

Yes, they hired David Jones, the HC at Cypress Woods.

The problem here at PNG is you have a couple new Board members in the past 3 years who ran for and were elected that are friends with the old regime (coaches who were reassigned or let go)and are making it very hard for Faircloth. Not going to mention names, but the next 2 elections I will not be voting for any incumbents.

Well I hate to see the wr coach go but congrats for the new headcoaching job. I hope FAIRCLOTH doesn't leave he has produced a hellacious offensive scheme, but I wish he would go find someone that has a brilliant defensive mind ! Offense is great but defense wins championships! I want the best of both worlds. Did hear that we did lose the kicker, heard he was a highly recruited soccer player. Is there any way we could recruit that monster that Dayton has kicking for them ;-) ???????

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1220050" timestamp="1336577154"]
Well I hate to see the wr coach go but congrats for the new headcoaching job. I hope FAIRCLOTH doesn't leave he has produced a hellacious offensive scheme, but I wish he would go find someone that has a brilliant defensive mind ! Offense is great but defense wins championships! I want the best of both worlds. Did hear that we did lose the kicker, heard he was a highly recruited soccer player. Is there any way we could recruit that monster that Dayton has kicking for them ;-) ???????
[/quote]Everyone would love to have that dream come true!! ;D ;D ;D Is there any way we could recruit that monster that Dayton has kicking for them

We lost the DC last year. He went to the Kerrville area. All of the new coaches aren't from here, and sounds as if they are trying to get back to their home areas. That's understandable. Don't think Faircloth is leaving anytime soon if his wife gets the counselor position at the high school. The coaches we have lost have gotten head coaching positions in other places. That speaks volume about the quality coaches we have IMO.

Exactly. We have not lost coaches to lateral positions. They have either moved up to 5A or on to HC or Coordinator positions. This is not a sign that there is a problem in your program. Its actually the opposite. When other schools want your guys thats a good thing!

But retaining them in your program for consistency is better.  I understand that the overall program won't change because the HC is still there, but coaching styles are different even within the same program.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1220584" timestamp="1336685369"]
But retaining them in your program for consistency is better.  I understand that the overall program won't change because the HC is still there, but coaching styles are different even within the same program.
[/quote]

I agree...

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="bigdog" post="1220584" timestamp="1336685369"]
[/quote]

Certainly.  I agree. 

But you can't prevent or blame someone for wanting to better themselves, coach at the next level, be closer to family or return to where they were born and raised. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83