GOOSE CREEK MEMORIAL VS. LIVINGSTON GAME 3 BROADCAST/GCM wins series 2-1!

Yes, a third game will be necessary to decide this Class 4A bi-district series.  Goose Creek Memorial took the Baytown leg of the series on Thursday night, 10-0.  Livingston evened things up last night with a 1-0 win in Livingston.  The series shifts to the final battle ground, northen Harris County as tonight the Patriots and Lions play a winner take all game at Atascocita High School in Humble at 2:00 p.m.

Join Ken Luck for all of the action beginning with the first pitch at 2 pm by either tuning your radio to The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/livingston-lions-sports/1292-livingston-football

Enjoy 4A playoff baseball on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!

Good job GCM on the win. Livingston your fans are proud of ya'll for playing to the end.

On another note, I would like to hear how anybody from GCM can say what number 10 did at the end was anything but classless. Yes you should be excited that you won, but go celebrate with YOUR team. There was no need to taunt the Lions after your teams win.

[quote name="trainerbc" post="1218956" timestamp="1336252277"]
Good job GCM on the win. Livingston your fans are proud of ya'll for playing to the end.

On another note, I would like to hear how anybody from GCM can say what number 10 did at the end was anything but classless. Yes you should be excited that you won, but go celebrate with YOUR team. There was no need to taunt the Lions after your teams win.
[/quote]

I'm so excited that GCM won the game today!!!! Livingston gave us a he'll of a fight!!! As far as being classless ; don't hold the whole team responsible because of one player! I think we have very classy players, fans and yes let's not forget our coaches !!!!!!! Good luck to GCM for the next round !!!!!!!!! Let's go pats!!!!!!

Couldn't be more proud of Livingston! After being run ruled in game 1 they come back win a 1-0 game then being down early 5-0 where it looked like it would be another blow out they made thing interesting and only lost by 3. They showed a lot of courage and fight in this series! Congrat GCM wish y'all the best!

[quote name="Baseball93" post="1218989" timestamp="1336257076"]
[quote author=trainerbc link=topic=99742.msg1218956#msg1218956 date=1336252277]

[/quote]

I'm so excited that GCM won the game today!!!! Livingston gave us a he'll of a fight!!! As far as being classless ; don't hold the whole team responsible because of one player! I think we have very classy players, fans and yes let's not forget our coaches !!!!!!! Good luck to GCM for the next round !!!!!!!!! Let's go pats!!!!!!
[/quote]

I don't hold the whole team responsible, that's why I only called out one player. If he is not held to any type of accountability for his actions then we can talk about the coaches as well. I don't think he should be held out, because he is one of your better players and that would hinder your play-off chances. But he should be held accountable somehow, that's all I'm saying. Good Luck in the rest of your games.

Held accountable??..What would you like to see happen?..He is an 18 yr old High School Senior who was pitching in a Highly Competitive Playoff Baseball Game between Two Very Good Teams..I'm sure Livingston has a bunch of Choir Boys who wouldn't have been hollering anything but Polite comments to him after he walked the 1st Batter he faced when he came in to relieve two days after having pitched in Game 1...We're dealing with High School Kids here,right?..I've seen plenty of things happen on the field that I wouldn't consider classy or in Good Sportsmanship..Bottom Line is,We Won a Series that could have very easily gone the other way..Hats off to Livingston and Go Patriots !!   

Did somebody say it's THE PLAYOFFS..Say what u want but if you think there was no trash talking between players in a must win game than you have never been in a game as a player or coach.This #10 kid has been there go to guy and he came in and did his job well...It's called WANT IT MORE THAN THE GUY YOUR FACING!!
Good job Patriots...
#10 don't ever stop what your doing..

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="1219159" timestamp="1336324701"]
Did somebody say it's THE PLAYOFFS..Say what u want but if you think there was no trash talking between players in a must win game than you have never been in a game as a player or coach.This #10 kid has been there go to guy and he came in and did his job well...It's called WANT IT MORE THAN THE GUY YOUR FACING!!
Good job Patriots...
[b]#10 don't ever stop what your doing..[/b]
[/quote]
Go ahead. Keep tellin him to keeping talking trash and pushing the line in taunting. One day he might learn his lesson the hard way.

SMH

People these days.  ::)

I've been to three different playoff games and there has been "taunting"in every one of them..Don't get me wrong I know what happens amongst players and a lil chin music or rib checking..I was telling him to keep playing hard and racking up his K's..and shutting batters down like he did yesterday...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder