SETX Top Ten

Bon_Mot

Its hard to compete with teams that play with more heart than you do... and thats been WB's problem the last couple of years... and alot of those "cancers" you speak of have been thrown out of the program by Coach Smith... I can name you at least 20 players that have been kicked out of the soccer program in the last 3-4 years by Coach Smith actually... and it is true that the talent level is dropping at WB... I have seen it with my own eyes.. ask some alumni or even current players and they will aggree with you... and thats no excuse.. just merely a factual observation...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would name names... but that would be immature and in some consideration slander... and if you play at WB or have in the past couple of years... you know what I am talking about... all the kids that didnt participate... that just wanted to be in the soccer class for the credit... got thrown out... I can recall 2 major incidents in the same year involving 2 Starting and very gifted seniors... and they were a continual problem... and Smith through them out... and there have been others too... think about it... and if you dont know.... then its really none of your business???

I dont think it came off in a way that would make you call me a "kid" and say I thats the only way I know end a fight I cant win... thats assenine... this isnt even a fight??.. is it??.. wow... and my statement is truthfull... in all retrospect.. what a coach does to better the program.. or attempt to better the program.. or what ever he may do that he thinks is neccessary... is really none of anyones business unless you are somehow involved with the program(player, parent, etc...)...

I never said you were a kid or it was a fight.  I only said it sounded like two kids that when they fight one ends it by saying something of that sort.  For all I know you may be a kid and a player or coach at west brook.  Whether I am involved with the Brook program are not has nothing to do with it being my business.  You put it on a public forum so its a public discussion with me laying out my opinion.  If you got a problem with the program and didnt want to have anyone else involved then sorry. didnt see a public forum that way..just my point of view.

Guest play2live-live2play

i enjoy how ya be hating on MEXICANS just cuz we and they taking over SOCCER AND TAKING OVER ANYTHING but is just cuz ya know central jaguars are the most hated cuz of their talent well ya be prepare for the ""MEXICAN"" STYLE CUZ THATS THE REAL THING THATS what is all about and if you dont think that way waith untill they step into the field and recognize the Mexican style

so check this out starting with nuber one

------------------------------- 4-A--------------------------------------------

#1#1        #1#1#1#1#1

#1  #1        #1

#1  #1        #1

#1        #1

#1        #1

#1        #1

#1        #1

#1#1#1#1#1 #1#1#1#1#1 

#1#1#1

#1#1

#1#1#1 

#1#1      #1

#1 #1    #1

#1  #1    #1

#1    #1  #1

#1      #1#1

#1#1#1#1#!

#1#1#1#1

#1      #1

#1      #1 

#1#1#1#1         

#1 #1

#1  #1

#1    #1#1

#1#1#1 

#1    #1

#1#1#1

#1    #1

#1    #1

#1

#1

#1

#1

#1#1

2nederland

3png

4lcm

5lumberton

6hj

7silsbee

8vidor

9ozen

they ended ethan mckays season (starting keeper)...marvelous driver (the other injured keeper) isnt out for the season, but hes out until he feels comfortable to play again at keeper. might play at defense because of his speed, but who knows. john jones isnt doing too bad right now for a guy that hasnt played keep in like 6 years.

first of all, mexican style is not the "real thing"...univision drama maybe, but not "the real thing".  perhaps a little background on the history of the sport would help you out.  i have watched the central team play and "evolve" over the years and it has gone from junk ball to cheap & dirty.  your coach has no class, he walks up and down the field ranting and raving (on the actual field...not just the sidelines), allows his players to openly call out to each other telling one another to "take out" players from opposing teams...i'll let you in on a big secret...mexicans are not the only ones who can speak and understand spanish.  he flat out cheats by switching jersey #'s for players who get red carded, allows tons of kids in street clothes to camp out on the sidelines during games, huuuumm....more switching involved?  and you are proud of this? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami