When is Hamshire Fannett going to hire a hoops coach?

Apparently, the job is still open and they are accepting applications:

http://www.hfisd.net/education/page/download.php?fileinfo=SGVhZF9Cb3lzX0Jhc2tldGJhbGxfT3Blbl9UZWFjaGluZ19GaWVsZC5wZGY6Ojovd3d3Ni9zY2hvb2xzL3R4L2hhbXNoaXJlZmFubmV0dC9pbWFnZXMvZG9jbWdyLzI3N2ZpbGUxMTUzLnBkZg==

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1215281" timestamp="1335541185"]
The basketball coaching carousel hasn't quite taken off just yet like the football one has in SE Texas...However, ONE coaching move could set off a domino effect, if what I am hearing is accurate regarding this potential hire... ;)
[/quote]
Dickie, you are incredible!  Earlier this morning you had not heard ANYTHING on the H-F hoops coaching hire.  Now, a couple of hours later you know who the hire will be and further, you know how the dominoes will fall in the coaching musical chairs game.  Absolutely amazing. ::) 8)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1215396" timestamp="1335552862"]
[quote author=Dick Vitale link=topic=99438.msg1215281#msg1215281 date=1335541185]
The basketball coaching carousel hasn't quite taken off just yet like the football one has in SE Texas...However, ONE coaching move could set off a domino effect, if what I am hearing is accurate regarding this potential hire... ;)
[/quote]
Dickie, you are incredible!  Earlier this morning you had not heard ANYTHING on the H-F hoops coaching hire.  Now, a couple of hours later you know who the hire will be and further, you know how the dominoes will fall in the coaching musical chairs game.  Absolutely amazing. ::) 8)
[/quote]
There you go placing your foot in your mouth again... ::)...I said I had not heard anything publically about the hire, but I have heard some things that were not verified...THATS why I was asking to see if anyone on here knew anything or had heard some of the same things about it...Why must you take every post that I make and go through it with a fine tooth comb? I have no idea who they are going to hire, but I do know that if a coach that is already in place applies and gets it, THAT causes a preverbial "domino" effect...Geez... ::) ::)...talk about incredible... ::)..my goodness....

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1215228" timestamp="1335532512"]
Just curious...Hadn't heard anything about this job in a while....
[/quote]
Where in your statement is the word [u]publicly[/u]?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    silag
    Newest Member
    silag