New Summer LEAGUE for high school players

[u][b]Golden Triangle Baseball High School Summer League Information[/b][/u]

Games: Meet each TUESDAY NIGHT in June and July 6pm - Begins June 5th
Location: Legacy Field on the campus of Legacy Christian Academy High School in Beaumont
Roster/Format: We place the kids on teams to play a 9inning "Instructional game" each week
Requirments: 2013 High School Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors (Some selected Freshman)
Gear: We supply the jersey tops, the player supplies pants, high school cap, and catching gear.
Cost: $135per player / A minimum $40roster spot fee needs mailed in asap and remaining balance paid by May 20th.

We are only accepting the 1st 24 players who register, yet we are getting a huge response now, so if we get to where we can fill 4-6 teams, we will then expand to Thursday nights 6pm as well and allow another 18players to jump on board. We want all rosters at 10-12players so everyone is getting time on the field the entire game.
We have much support and participation from area high school coaches, college coaches, college players, and professional scouts that will be making appearances at times to oversee things.
The summer season should be about developing another pitch, or increasing the knowledge on the field, or enhancing your swing, a dedication to improving, so we want to offer the areas best players from SETx and SWLa, each week playing a 9inning game against one another.
IF The player just wants to show up unorganized and lack focus, we ask that you pass on registering for we want an "intense league of players who work, show up on time, dedicated to consistent appearances and strives at  improving his overall game during the summer. This league is for the dedicated player.

Pitchers will only be allowed to pitch 9outs max, UNLESS, We know you are NOT involved with a select team weekend program, we will then allow you 12outs. Arm care will be taken seriously in this league.

I want to make this perfectly clear and as I discussed with Mr Landry over in Mid County, we SUPPORT BABE RUTH BASEBALL, So those nights that are of conflict, we want you to CHOSE your BABE RUTH game for that particular night and return to us the following week.

FYI, We already have kids from Legacy, Bmt Kelly, Bmt Westbrook, Orangefield, Kountze, West Orange Stark, Nederland, Port Neches, LCM, Livingston, Buna, Hardin Jefferson, Lumberton, Vidor, PA Memorial, Sam Houston High(La) signed up and want to expand to more kids in the area.

Please do not wait to register or contact me, for once we get our roster limit, we will close out the rosters.

• 2 weeks later...
This league has gotten to 40players  signed up REAL QUICK.
I am looking to expand the schedule so bare with me.
Still email me your sons name, age, next years classification, school and positions.
Bare with me for we have plenty time.
Thank You,
Fackler

• 3 weeks later...
Please email me at chris.fackler@gmail and I will do my best to make it work.
Yes we are full, but may have some options.
It filled so fast, I hated to cut things off at 44 players and very disappointed I had to do this to these young men who want to learn and play this summer to improve.
Im keeping every ones names so please still email me and if I can make another option work, Im open to try AS LONG AS ITS ORGANIZED, COACHED, AND PRODUCTIVE to the kids attending.

Thank You,
Fackler

The GTB Summer League has earned such a large response, I am NOT wanting to cut any young man from the opportunity getting to play.

Therefore, I want to open up another night to play games.
What I need from each participant is to pick a night that works best for you.
Which ever night you pick will be your sons night once per week to play baseball, 6pm at Legacy Christian.
I am asking every parent and kid, to PLEASE respond within the next 48hours...
So you are chosing to play on either Tues or Wed or Thur night 6pm each week in June and 3weeks into July.
Pick one of the nights and send to me with your sons name and night - for example:

John Smith - Wednesday Nights.
OR
John Smith - any night works for us

I want to make this work BEST for each kid.
Whatever night you chose will be the night he competes each week during this league.
Those who have NOT paid need to get a check in the mail ASAP.

Thx, Chris.Fackler @ GMail.Com

• 2 weeks later...
All Parents and players PLEASE make sure we have communicated by Friday on times, dates, etc... for your son starting the "GTB Summer League" next Tuesday or Wednesday night.
Those who preferred Thursday, I'm sorry but not enough requests were made for playing on Thursdays.
Shoot me an email or text me,

Thx for the overwhealming support and participation into the 1st season of the 'GTB Summer League".
[email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder