Warren vs. Kountze Game Thread/Warren wins 14-10!

He was way over a 100 pitches and it looked like when he released the ball he twisted his knee. I hope he is OK he pitched a good game. I must say C. Gray came in for Warren and pitched a good one. Way to come back in the 7th inning Warriors. Never give up!

It was 10-3 goin into the top of the 7th,  and it was 10-8 with 2 outs when he got hurt.  He pitched a heck of a game but probably should have been out before givin up a bases loaded triple to make it 10-8.  Kountze as a team has to pull together and get some sort of leadership from someone on the team.  Not a way to lose a ballgame, Congrats to Warren on a come from behind win.  And for our boys u may be down but you r not out yet.

First of all Colby pitched a great game.  Should have been pulled much earlier. I hope he's ok. The warriors seized an opportunity they should have never had.  My hats off to them for coming through.  The little relief pitcher for Kountze was frustrated and let his emotions through at the worst time. I am very proud of the warriors and their coaches, real class act.  It was a game you just had to be there to appreciate.  Warren scored 12 runs in the 7th, 9 with 2 outs.  Kountze had bases loaded 2 outs and failed to score. Bottom line Colby Price!

Wanted to send a congrats out to the Warriors for their win.  We also want to express our sincere gratitude for the concern and words of encouragement shown to us by Warren players as well as their parents. Very classy team! We are very proud of our Colby and we look forward to seeing him back on that Kountze mound and at Lamar! He is doing very well today!  Again, congrats to Warren and thank you for your kindness!  - Colby Price's parents

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder