Jasper Head Football Coach leaving!!!!!wow

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like you have it out for the administration like you said "you don't know the whole story but signs point to admin", what does that mean? Did you get fired from jasper or something?

No one else was offered the interim ad you are false and the trainer teaches several classes and has the best sports medicine program around.
As for the trainer being the AD he works with all sports and does everything for the best interest of the students. Why not him...a fair neutral party who won't jump ship when he doesn't get his way. He is here and has been because he loves Jasper athletics.

I spoke today to two coaches at Jasper. The interim tag was offered to two coaches before the trainer. (This is why I believe there is a problem with admin, how is there no one on staff that wants it... Just smells fishy to me) I was also told he does not teach. But they both told me he is a great trainer.

[quote name="ctowndawgfan" post="1208143" timestamp="1334008712"]
I spoke today to two coaches at Jasper. The interim tag was offered to two coaches before the trainer. (This is why I believe there is a problem with admin, how is there no one on staff that wants it... Just smells fishy to me) I was also told he does not teach. But they both told me he is a great trainer.
[/quote]

Can you prove this stuff? Your handle suggests that you have other interests besides what's really going on in Jasper. I'm not there anymore and don't know from Adam how all of this went down, but it's not right to just throw rumors out there. I agree with Dawgdad92 (no, we're not the same guy). It seems that you have an axe to grind...

[quote name="Bulldog92" post="1208184" timestamp="1334014043"]
[quote author=ctowndawgfan link=topic=97736.msg1208143#msg1208143 date=1334008712]
[/quote]

Can you prove this stuff? Your handle suggests that you have other interests besides what's really going on in Jasper. I'm not there anymore and don't know from Adam how all of this went down, but it's not right to just throw rumors out there. I agree with Dawgdad92 (no, we're not the same guy). It seems that you have an axe to grind...
[/quote]

Do not worry about Ctowndawg, all of his information has been incorrect and he is getting desperate because everyone knows it. Trainer teaches class all day, sports medicine. Also, interim has not been offered to anyone at the time. And he says that Morgan did not leave because of his coaches having to teach more classes.....also very false.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder