Congrats Evadale All-District

Guest Ricthepic

Guest Ricthepic
Congratulations to Evadale Rebels that made the 25 1A All-District Team. Deven Murphy MVP, Brandon Bruce and Kyle Taylor 1st Team, Shawn Totten 2nd Team. Great jobs Rebels.

How does Murphy win the MVP? Isn't it suppose to be the most valuable player? He scored 13 points in 2 games against WH and had 5 in one game against BS. The "MVP" isn't suppose to ever be shut down like that. Yeah he had a good game against BS once and dominated HD and SP, but the District MVP is suppose to be unstoppable at all times in district play. My vote goes to the Hendrix kid from BS or Ridge from WH

[quote name="True Blue" post="1190794" timestamp="1330732846"]
I dont quite know were this came from, I was told that Murphy was Off. MVP but the Hendrix kid from BS was league MVP  But I might be wrong :o
[/quote] The Hendris kid is a junior,but if i had a vote it would be Damon #10

[quote name="oiler#3" post="1190418" timestamp="1330708578"]
How does Murphy win the MVP? Isn't it suppose to be the most valuable player? He scored 13 points in 2 games against WH and had 5 in one game against BS. The "MVP" isn't suppose to ever be shut down like that. Yeah he had a good game against BS once and dominated HD and SP, but the District MVP is suppose to be unstoppable at all times in district play. My vote goes to the Hendrix kid from BS or Ridge from WH
[/quote]murphy had 1 good game against sp and the 2nd he had 3 points.. i wouldnt call that dominating... and ofcourse you would vote for yourself oiler #3

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1191293" timestamp="1330766740"]
I haven't seen the list yet, but I would think #10 Harrington from West Hardin would be in the running for Defensive MVP.  He had double digit rebounds in every game.

Someone post the whole list yet?
[/quote]

I've just learned that #10 Harrington got Newcomer of the Year Honors

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1191957" timestamp="1330832957"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=96978.msg1191293#msg1191293 date=1330766740]
I haven't seen the list yet, but I would think #10 Harrington from West Hardin would be in the running for Defensive MVP.  He had double digit rebounds in every game.

Someone post the whole list yet?
[/quote]

I've just learned that #10 Harrington got Newcomer of the Year Honors
[/quote]
didnt he play last year?

Heard SP had Matt Trevino #20 and John Warren #11 made second team...I heard WH went box and 1 on Murphy(could have heard wrong)...who else did you do that to in district? I would assume that Murphy had the best defender guarding him each game....#10 from BS could easily have been in the running as well but there can only be one...imo it went to the right person....

[quote name="oiler#3" post="1190418" timestamp="1330708578"]
[/quote]
Why are you speaking in 3rd person?

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1190807" timestamp="1330733558"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=96978.msg1190794#msg1190794 date=1330732846]
I dont quite know were this came from, I was told that Murphy was Off. MVP but the Hendrix kid from BS was league MVP  But I might be wrong :o
[/quote] The Hendris kid is a junior,but if i had a vote it would be Damon #10
[/quote]
Congrats to the kids from evadale !  But the 5 district games I made the Hendrix kid should be in the running !  He played inside and outside  also BS high score man each game.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote author=oiler#3 link=topic=96978.msg1190418#msg1190418 date=1330708578]
[/quot
where glad you would vote for yourselve ridge, but your the only one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder