Woodville Tournament Thread/Post updates here!

I would like to take this time to apologize to the players, coaches, and fans from Warren and fans from Woodville for the actions taken by a Woodville player tonight.  These actions are not condoned by the coaching staff, players, or administration.  I can promise you that nobody feels more disgust and embarassment than the remaining 15 players and coaches on this team.  Again, our apology to all the fans at the game, Warren players and coaches for not letting you see the end of  a great baseball game. 

Steve Fentress
Woodville Athletic Director

[quote name="hattie" post="1191286" timestamp="1330758779"]
I would like to take this time to apologize to the players, coaches, and fans from Warren and fans from Woodville for the actions taken by a Woodville player tonight.  These actions are not condoned by the coaching staff, players, or administration.  I can promise you that nobody feels more disgust and embarassment than the remaining 15 players and coaches on this team.  Again, our apology to all the fans at the game, Warren players and coaches for not letting you see the end of  a great baseball game. 

Steve Fentress
[/quote]

It was a great game by two good teams. You, my friend, are also a class act.  Hope we can all put this behind us and have good games tomorrow, the rest of the season and maybe try this again in the playoffs.

[quote name="warfan" post="1191303" timestamp="1330777757"]
[quote author=hattie link=topic=96931.msg1191286#msg1191286 date=1330758779]

Steve Fentress
[/quote]

It was a great game by two good teams. You, my friend, are also a class act.  Hope we can all put this behind us and have good games tomorrow, the rest of the season and maybe try this again in the playoffs.
[/quote]

That's because Steve Fentress is a teacher first and then a coach.  He's a good guy who would rather not issue statements like the one he did, but he will be the first one to step up and do it if it is warranted.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa