What is going on in Hardin??

Guest incognito123

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1187822" timestamp="1330470912"]
[quote author=incognito123 link=topic=96771.msg1187811#msg1187811 date=1330470725]
Is barrier going to be offered the job?
[/quote]

Well, he sure is on here politicking for it. ;) ;D ::)
[/quote]

AggieAreWe your sure calling me out and NO im not Ned Barrier & as far as im concerend Barrier doesnt need any politicing neither does Taylor both wouldve been good hire's for the Hardin job!

Guest incognito123
AAW, I've seen you guys ban people for less than what you just did. Accusing someone of being Ned Barrier is stupid. I highly doubt he'd be in here involved in this crap. Your spreading "rumors" about Barrier that are not true. Someone ban him!!  ::)

[quote name="incognito123" post="1187966" timestamp="1330477491"]
AAW, I've seen you guys ban people for less than what you just did. Accusing someone of being Ned Barrier is stupid. I highly doubt he'd be in here involved in this crap. Your spreading "rumors" about Barrier that are not true. Someone ban him!!  ::)
[/quote]

Thanks & I agree with you incognito123, I happen to know alot of coaches in this area & yes they r aware of message board talk & could care less what is said on it most of them dont even visit this site & the ones that do just say they need a laugh!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin