Deweyville AD

NEWS2ME

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DP70" post="1184728" timestamp="1330114173"]
WOSgrad, could you verify this? I go to Deweyville and haven't heard such news.
[/quote]

This is just a rumor.  If there is any truth to this, Coach McDaniel will let those concerned know with due notice.  Until such time comes if it is appropriate, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Losing Coach McDaniel is not what is best for Deweyville for many reasons. One of those being that he is a really good teacher who the students in his class look up to. He does a good job teaching these students and making learning fun for them. He does the best he can with what we have to work with in Deweyville. Praying the rumor isn't true and that he and his wife stay in Deweyville. If they leave we not only lose him in the classroom but we lose one heck of a good science teacher in his wife as well.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1185251" timestamp="1330138614"]
I heard from A very good source that coach Mcdaniel has been reassign and the school board would be looking for a new AD, the supt. Rick summers is also retiring from what i hear. sounds like A pretty big shake up over in  D-Ville
[/quote]
your source is wrong. He has not been reassigned.

[quote name="NEWS2ME" post="1185424" timestamp="1330147918"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=96568.msg1185251#msg1185251 date=1330138614]
I heard from A very good source that coach Mcdaniel has been reassign and the school board would be looking for a new AD, the supt. Rick summers is also retiring from what i hear. sounds like A pretty big shake up over in  D-Ville
[/quote]
your source is wrong. He has not been reassigned.
[/quote]
well I really wish that I was wrong But I am not,  he him self told my son and another young man that he was leaving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder