Hamshire-Fannett vs. Cleveland Game Thread/H-F wins 85-69!

WOSgrad

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It took awhile for me to have time to weigh in on the game. First, congrats to HF. I think the game was there for the Indians taking but the HF fans have exposed our glaring weakness on this thread. It says volumes about the state of a program when your opponent calls out your lack of coaching. I mean they are the ones benefiting and still saw it necessary to make the observation. I'm glad you did because I have referenced it more than once on here. If you attended that game you could only wonder why this particular individual would be incharge of such a talented program. A talent pool that has existed for well over the last decade. Its time for a change and for this coaching era to come to an end for the sake of the program and the present teams near future. I know the man personally and he is a fine individual but that has nothing to do with coaching the game of basketball. It not personal, its just business. I would like to thank and congratulate the Indians for a great season. I think its only going to get better. Good luck HF the rest of the way.

If HF can bring the intensity I saw against west orange (save the 3rd quarter) they'll be tough to beat. Malveaux and Riley will need to bring it to set the team up for a W. it can be done, they gotta believe in themselves and their teammates. At least I'll get to make this one, hated missing the Cleveland game.

[quote name="indian15/16" post="1183868" timestamp="1330024303"]
It took awhile for me to have time to weigh in on the game. First, congrats to HF. I think the game was there for the Indians taking but the HF fans have exposed our glaring weakness on this thread. It says volumes about the state of a program when your opponent calls out your lack of coaching. I mean they are the ones benefiting and still saw it necessary to make the observation. I'm glad you did because I have referenced it more than once on here. If you attended that game you could only wonder why this particular individual would be incharge of such a talented program. A talent pool that has existed for well over the last decade. Its time for a change and for this coaching era to come to an end for the sake of the program and the present teams near future. I know the man personally and he is a fine individual but that has nothing to do with coaching the game of basketball. It not personal, its just business. I would like to thank and congratulate the Indians for a great season. I think its only going to get better. Good luck HF the rest of the way.
[/quote]Whoa dere Indian! Haven't your past years and prior teams been very successful? Iknow time flies fast but I seem to remember last year or two, you've done well in basketball. Agreed, you do have a history of floundering in the playoffs.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1183915" timestamp="1330027441"]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=96422.msg1183868#msg1183868 date=1330024303]
[/quote]Whoa dere Indian! Haven't your past years and prior teams been very successful? Iknow time flies fast but I seem to remember last year or two, you've done well in basketball. [u][b]Agreed, you do have a history of floundering in the playoffs[/b][/u].
[/quote]... only when they run into that meat-grinder called "[size=10pt][b]21-3A[/b][/size]"!

But to your questioning the Indians' past greatness - They been rated in the top 4 (or 5) at least twice in the last 3 years and have never made it to Regionals.  I'd say that's a little disappointing.  I think that's what Indian may be referring to.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="1184138" timestamp="1330041251"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=96422.msg1183915#msg1183915 date=1330027441]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=96422.msg1183868#msg1183868 date=1330024303]
[/quote]Whoa dere Indian! Haven't your past years and prior teams been very successful? Iknow time flies fast but I seem to remember last year or two, you've done well in basketball. [u][b]Agreed, you do have a history of floundering in the playoffs[/b][/u].
[/quote]... only when they run into that meat-grinder called "[size=10pt][b]21-3A[/b][/size]"!

But to your questioning the Indians' past greatness - They been rated in the top 4 (or 5) at least twice in the last 3 years and have never made it to Regionals.  I'd say that's a little disappointing.  I think that's what Indian may be referring to.
[/quote]My bad! Thats what I get for hanging around[s] Nederland[/s] oopps!people who think winning district  is the major goal

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1184181" timestamp="1330045463"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=96422.msg1184138#msg1184138 date=1330041251]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=96422.msg1183915#msg1183915 date=1330027441]

[/quote]My bad! Thats what I get for hanging around[s] Nederland[/s] oopps!people who think winning district  is the major goal
[/quote]

Dove- Didn't you mean:  People who think that other people think that winning district is the major goal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu