Silsbee At OF Final

..it doesnt get any better than girls basketball in SETX

I dunno, try covering a middle school girl's game when they are just learning to dribble. They walk and hack each other to death. You throw in some whistle happy refs and you are in for a long night. :wink:

Where were you sitting Bleed Orange? I was on the fifty on the Silsbee side. Really was a good, hard fought game. All of the girls played their hardest. I am already looking forward to the rematch.

Congrats to the Lady Bobcats and the Lady Tigers for an awesome district opener!

Guest bleed orange

jdawg do you live on the computer. I can't say anything and I am way older than you. But I love girls basketball. I am a little bias because my daughter is on the team.

Guest bleed orange

I was on the forty near the top. I had on a wind suit. I went and told Miss Green after the game she played well. We talk on here all the time so I had to meet her in person.

Guest bleed orange

I treat people how people treat me. I have always lived my life like that. Miss green is a fine young lady and so is Miss Fowler but I did not get to meet her. My daughter was number 20 also. I don't know if thats a good thing telling you that. She is full blooded coonass which means she has alot of fire, to much some time. She got her ability from her dad, everything else from her mom. lol!

I just signed up for this site to talk about this game specifically. I covered the game tonight for the Leader and have never been so excited at a game.

Both teams looked great.

It was the second time for me to see Silsbee and they look real impressive and I noticed one more thing. They are a very classy team. Several times I thought I would see some kind of celebrating but it never came. Kudos for the whole Lady Tigers team.

As for the Lady Cats, I love covering this team and always have. They are fun to watch and report on. This loss just might do more for OF than a 10 point win would have done. When I returned to the Leader one of the first things I thought of was getting back to watching Lady Cats bball.

Good luck down the road to the Lady Tigers and Ill see all you lady cats fans at the tourney this weekend.

Gabe Pruett

Guest bleed orange

A class act post by a class act guy, thanks Gabe. We at Orangefield applaud your efforts. You don't go unnoticed I promise. Thats why I will always subcribe to the Orange Leader because of you and Van.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder