Hull-Daisetta vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins 93-38!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Durantula" post="1169609" timestamp="1328109101"]
i guess evadale is gonna have to win the state championship to get any credit, they beat the what used to be the number fourteen team in the state by 14 and people say that BS played bad and the refs won evadale the game i believe evadale has made their mark in that district as the best team.
[/quote] Not yet the best team in dist.

[quote name="D WADE" post="1169968" timestamp="1328144499"]
that is crazy for yall to actually think a team would play with a girls ball. First the refs would be able to tell the difference. plus what advantage would WH have by playing with a girls ball it would throw thier shots off also
[/quote]
it wouldnt throw your shot off if you practiced with it all week, but ive talked to many people from the evadale area and they all claim it wasnt a regulation size ball, and when they come to evadale everyone will see who the better team is. you can bet that ill be there cheering for evadale because that could very well be the game that gives evadale their UNDEFEATED district title. 

[quote name="Searge" post="1170229" timestamp="1328193410"]
[quote author=D WADE link=topic=95227.msg1169968#msg1169968 date=1328144499]
that is crazy for yall to actually think a team would play with a girls ball. First the refs would be able to tell the difference. plus what advantage would WH have by playing with a girls ball it would throw thier shots off also
[/quote]
it wouldnt throw your shot off if you practiced with it all week, but ive talked to many people from the evadale area and they all claim it wasnt a regulation size ball, and when they come to evadale everyone will see who the better team is. you can bet that ill be there cheering for evadale because that could very well be the game that gives evadale their UNDEFEATED district title.
[/quote] I did not no Evadale already beat BS in BS

i play for WH and i can assure you that we practice EVERYDAY with a GUYS ball. we also played with a GUYS ball. Evadale just is upset that they didn't beat us by double digits like they did everyone else. and they won't beat us by double digits at evadale either. Excuses like playing with a girls ball is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Is it unreasonable that WH may have actually played a great game against a good team and almost pulled out the upset? The game was close because we shut down murphy. he only had like 5 points. that's why it was so close, not cause the ball.

First this isn't about FOOTBALL....were talking about BASKETBALL... and dont you think that coach will has already prepared his group for the box and 1 and closing down murphy. It actually makes them a little better knowing they can win when he is being covered good. Yeah the girls ball thing is kinda stupid but it was a great game and cant wait for the next one. If you havent noticed Evadale likes having the target on their back. They rise up to whatever level you want to go. Evadale isnt worried or preparing for anyone else but SP. Coach will and his boys take it one game at a time. I still have Evadale winning district including beating BS at their place and WH at home. But we will see what happens.

Guest Ricthepic
I can assure the WH players that you have earned the respect of the Evadale players and coaches. You played a great game. And nobody understands more than the Rebel players that Big Sandy will be a different team at home. Best of luck to both teams

[quote name="DVILLE-GORILLA" post="1170850" timestamp="1328220647"]
I sure hope yall shut Cat up.  I guess yall should go ahead and find a nuetral site for the playoff game for 1st place and save the trip to BS.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  (sure miss all those smileys)
[/quote] Yall must come to BS like BS went to Evadale. GORILLA u come to and shut Catman up. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Girls ball???  Wow, I played a little back in the day and I probably could not tell the difference now, but I would think that good guards could tell the difference the very first time they touched the ball.  This would mean that if nobody from West Hardin complained and nobody from Evadale complained, Well at least until the score ended up closer than the Rebels wanted, that it was either a men's ball, or there were no real good players playing at all...

I just can't wait until evadale beats BS at BS and then when WH goes to evadale where the rebs shoot lights out. Yea I'm sure the players have respect for the WH players bc they've always been a good team but there are no excuses for a close game. Buuut when evadale rips off in WH in evadale I'm sure the excuses will start up. Never fails. There are always excuses from both teams. Face it Noone likes to lose and that's why evadale is so good. Its not because they are a great team its because they hate losing more then the other team. Its the will to win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder