East Chambers vs. Hardin Game Thread/East Chambers wins 69-64!

WOSgrad

[quote name="baseball25" post="1163721" timestamp="1327116682"]
Hardin best player didnt play and hasnt in 2 games looks like she tore up knee, big loss starting pg for 4 yrs
[/quote]

Losing a 4 year starting point guard is a huge blow...hope she is not seriously injured.

Guest basketball25
it was co-mvp last yr!!! and her sophmore yr she was offense mvp of the district, new comer of the yr her fr yr.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/District-24-2A-All-District-girls-basketball-team-1029135.php

http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x681377396/All-District-23-2A-Girls-Basketball-Team

[quote name="baseball25" post="1163721" timestamp="1327116682"]
Hardin best player didnt play and hasnt in 2 games looks like she tore up knee, big loss starting pg for 4 yrs
[/quote]
EC was missing a starter also. The Barker girl is the best player on Hardin's team, period. It was a battle to the end...literally & EC just outlasted them. If Hardin wins district, Barker is MVP. If EC wins district, Carrington or George is MVP.

Guest basketball25
lol you are blind, hardin is missing the leader of the team for the past 4 yrs, she is the one that makes things go, District mvp last yr, off mvp year before and new comer of the yr as of freshman its a no brainer!!!!

[quote name="baseball25" post="1164520" timestamp="1327333950"]
lol you are blind, hardin is missing the leader of the team for the past 4 yrs, she is the one that makes things go, District mvp last yr, off mvp year before and new comer of the yr as of freshman its a no brainer!!!!
[/quote] So the Barker girl is just taking up space? Now that IS funny!!!! It is pretty evident why your name is not BASKETBALL25.

Guest basketball25
the barker girl is really good, all I am saying is hardin played against buna and EC without the starting pg that has started the last 4 yrs now!!! we are about to see if someone will step up for hardin and  lead this team like mya has the last couple of yrs thats all I am saying. I mean you have to have a great pg to win big games!!

Good game for both teams. When I was watching the game, I thought that # 14 was the ball handler from last year but it just did not look like her. # 14 is good but not as good as the ball handler from last year. That explains it, she is out with knee problem. I hope she is able to play before the end of the year or playoffs. Good luck Hardin, the last couple of years have been some great games.

14 is good.  Mya is the floor general, huge loss for Hardin, but I am glad to see the lady Hornets do well, with her on the bench. They came back to beat Buna, and was close to EC after being down 15.  Keep working ladies and keep your head up Mya, prayers being lifted up for your recovery.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw