19-4A

Guest UHCoog14
BH and GCM will battle it out for #1. GCM has both starting pitchers returning from last year as does BH. BH probably has the edge in experience. Their two games will come down to mistakes. Could easily split and be tied for 1st.

Dayton will be improved.
REL lost their workhorse. They are the dark horse in all of this.

Don't forget about the kid that one hit GCM for one of there two losses last year from the Dark horse and got Crosbys bats to start missing when he went in for relief for our #2 pitcher.This kid has been working his butt off this summer so keep your eyes open with the Dark horse situation...Lee might not have a lot of big pop in the line up this year but we sure do have some scrappy ones that will put the ball in play...Win,lose or tie...GANDER fan till I die...

Guest UHCoog14
He can only throw once a week.  So looks like REL will be .500.

If GCM stays healthy and finds some pop in the middle of the order, they could re-peat.

Forgot about Crosby. Not sure what they have coming back.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1142802" timestamp="1323448252"]
[b]He can only throw once a week.[/b]  So looks like REL will be .500.

If GCM stays healthy and finds some pop in the middle of the order, they could re-peat.

[/quote]

Be careful there, Pats. That's the same thing everyone said about BH and Ross Hales in '07, when Barrera went down before season. Seems like they were not aware of Thamm, Silva, Kelley, and Burditt.  ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1142828" timestamp="1323450217"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92879.msg1142802#msg1142802 date=1323448252]

[/quote]

Be careful there, Pats. That's the same thing everyone said about BH and Ross Hales in '07, when Barrera went down before season. Seems like they were not aware of Thamm, Silva, Kelley, and Burditt.  ;)
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that there is no "Ace" in the hole at Lee. Stranger things have happened.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1142835" timestamp="1323450726"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=92879.msg1142828#msg1142828 date=1323450217]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92879.msg1142802#msg1142802 date=1323448252]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that there is no "Ace" in the hole at Lee. Stranger things have happened.
[/quote]

;) ;)

Guest UHCoog14
What do you mean by "open enrollment"? Because of TAKS scores?

Lee is not under any such mandate at this time. They have only had 2 consecutive years of "Academicaly Unacceptable" scores. This year would/could be the 3rd.

LaPorte does have open enrollment..
That is how he went to LaPorte....To be honest if all the kids that were supposed to go to Lee would have...Well you never ..well let's see.No names the kids that should have went to Lee but moved before freshman year 3 went to GCM,1 went to LaPorte and 1 went to Huffman...Dang it makes me sad thinking about it..

Guest UHCoog14
Since we are talking "what ifs". What if GCCISD had combined REL and RSS (as was proposed) and not built GCM?

That would have been one hail of a team the last few years.

Yeah I was talking about LaPorte having open enrollment. I had spoken to a coach at LaPorte who told me he had a kid from Baytown who enrolled in LaPorte but just had to provide his own transportation in which he did. He told me he was MVP of the district but until now the name had not clicked. Wow what a big loss for Lee the past two years, yikes.

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1142825" timestamp="1323449962"]
Crosby lost almost all. JV was good but no experence.  Like that .500 attitude LOL. He may throw at ya twice. Ready to get started. Love the game.
[/quote]Crosby returns 4 - SS, 3rd, 2nd, and DH. Also some of the JV kids got some Varstiy playing time last year. So they will be good. 

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="hitman009" post="1146534" timestamp="1323957621"]
[quote author=Dayton Transplant link=topic=92879.msg1142825#msg1142825 date=1323449962]
Crosby lost almost all. JV was good but no experence.  Like that .500 attitude LOL. He may throw at ya twice. Ready to get started. Love the game.
[/quote]Crosby returns 4 - SS, 3rd, 2nd, and DH. Also some of the JV kids got some Varstiy playing time last year. So they will be good.
[/quote]

Not one Pitcher is listed. After Gabby, Crosby did not have much last year, what do you have coming up?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder