Warnings???

Lazeek

Really WOSGrad?  All those people off topic on the HF Coach thread and you give sleepy a warning for pointing it out.  If it was HJ people you would have modified post and warned them. 

This is the things that go on on this board that piss people off.........NO DAMN CONSISTENCY!!!!!!  And always a personal vendetta!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141485" timestamp="1323273602"]
Really WOSGrad?  All those people off topic on the HF Coach thread and you give sleepy a warning for pointing it out.  If it was HJ people you would have modified post and warned them. 

This is the things that go on on this board that piss people off.........NO DAMN CONSISTENCY!!!!!!  And always a personal vendetta!!!!! ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

No, the things that go on on the board to piss folk off is that many H-J posters for whatever reason, like to stick their noses where they don't belong.  People have been pming about that for years and have begun posting their frustration about on the forum. The only people that are pissed off are the HJ folks and the only reasontheir noses are now out of joint is because they have someone that they can't push around without getting a shove back.

You have the ability (and quite frankly the duty) to give out warnings, yet despite all of these supposed violations of board policy you have not given out a single solitary warning and made no mention of anything until I acted AGAIN IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE BOARD!!!  If you wish to stand by and not do anything that is fine, I see that very few of us staff members feel that board moderation is part of their task here.

And if you don't like how I carry out that board moderation....YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO QUIT!!!  I can't throw you out or I would have done that a couple of years ago when you threw you little tantrum because Chad Cooper was trying to use moderation tools to interestingly enough, COMBAT THE SAME DOGGONE PROBLEM!!!

I think we all now who is acting with self interest in mind here!

Who pissed in your cheerios????

I have a job that does not allow me to police this board all day also!!!!

I have always stood behind when people have had issues with Badsanta, Bluedove and even stevenash.  If they are doing something wrong then ban them.  Makes no difference to me.

I just find it very funny that when an entire thread goes to talking about Bluedove and his kids transferring you do nothing about it until sleepy chimes in asking why nobody has done something about issuing them warnings.  If HJ people (Might I add that NO HJ people were on the HF Coach thread until sleepy chimed in) you would have blown up on them.

Why would I quit???  So that you can say that you got the best of me?  Not gonna happen.  Go ahead and ban me if you want?  I don't care, but you might have to answer the people who have paid to hear the HJ broadcast.

I still would love to know why everyone has a personal vendetta against HJ?  Is it because they are successful?  Is it that they are jealous?  What is it??

Have a good day!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141546" timestamp="1323281859"]
Who pissed in your cheerios????

I have a job that does not allow me to police this board all day also!!!!

I have always stood behind when people have had issues with Badsanta, Bluedove and even stevenash.  If they are doing something wrong then ban them.  Makes no difference to me.

I just find it very funny that when an entire thread goes to talking about Bluedove and his kids transferring you do nothing about it until sleepy chimes in asking why nobody has done something about issuing them warnings.  If HJ people (Might I add that NO HJ people were on the HF Coach thread until sleepy chimed in) you would have blown up on them.

Why would I quit???  So that you can say that you got the best of me?  Not gonna happen.  Go ahead and ban me if you want?  I don't care, but you might have to answer the people who have paid to hear the HJ broadcast.

I still would love to know why everyone has a personal vendetta against HJ?  Is it because they are successful?  Is it that they are jealous?  What is it??

Have a good day!!!
[/quote]

That's the problem, no one has a vendetta against H-J.  They break rules and then when they are called on it, it is some sort of campaign against them.  Sorry, it there.  Y'all must be the most paranoid, narcissistic bunch that I have ever run across.  One guy (who happens to be an administrator here) puts H-J number two in our little poll and you would have sworn from your reaction that someone shot the Pope!

And I find it interesting that NOW, oh you don't have time to police.  It sure seems funny when you are throwing around all of the details of the thread.  Sorry, I do have a profession that allows me time to get on the board quite a bit but apparently your detail recall seems to indicate that you have enough time as well, you just wish to not do anything about it.

As for the broadcasts, it looks like the folks at H-J are already trying to supplant you anyway!

You have a wonderful afternoon!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141563" timestamp="1323283428"]
I am still waiting to hear why you have not warned the others about being off topic on the HF thread???
[/quote]

I am still waiting to here why you did not warn others despite what you have described to be in two different posts here as glaring violations of board rules.

I did not view them to be off topic, BLUE DOVE (who have I warned in one other thread for this type of violation) is defending the deposed HF coach, others are questioning his credibility.  All fair game.  ONLY one idiot, sleepy, is jumping up calling me out by name. rather than reporting the post as is described in an attempt to call attention to me.

Now, it is your turn, smart guy!

How about both of you take a chill pill?

I really do not know what to say but to say that both of you are right. Neither of you are wrong.

I will say this though, Todd is doing what he is suppose to be doing and that's police the board according to the rules and regs. He is correct in stating that people have sent pm's and e-mails to us, including Jordan, that are complaining about topics getting hijacked and turning into pissing contests with the majority of them about HJ, Silsbee, and politics.

This of late all started because folks were debating on our score update threads.

Let's all do our jobs here at police the board like it suppose to be done. I understand Rob that you have a job that may not allow you to police as much. But I know you, including myself, have viewed threads that needed modifying. Just because we did not do it doesn't mean another mod or admin cannot come along and do it themselves.

With me out broadcasting games, I don't have the time to view a lot of these threads that are going south (hijacked). I appreciate all that Todd is doing in the basketball forum including modifying the threads when needed.

Rob, I will tell you that Todd is only helping out in the basketball forums as a favor to me, his friend. I can tell you that Todd has no interest in basketball and would much rather have someone else do all the work in that forum. I greatly appreciate what Todd is doing and continues to do for this site and that forum. Trust me, he is going above and beyond the call of duty on this one.

Again, both of you take a step back and regroup.

You're right, LAZEEK.  I never got an answer to my question as to why you did not decide to issue warnings that you are after me now for not giving.  But looking at the thread, I have a pretty good idea on that one as well.

And Mike, because you and I have been friends LONG before there was an SETXsports.com, I will heed your call and speak no more regarding this issue.  In fact, apart from the seeking and posting of scores and tabulation of the rankings to ensure that you have the proper information to perform your tasks here, I will divest myself completely from the boys basketball board.  For further complaints on that board, either public or private, I will refer them to LAZEEK so he may see their concerns and address them accordingly.

So it is written, so it is done.

I would like to see some of the complaints that people have sent in.......although I doubt I will see such a thing!!!

And to answer your question I rarely modify, or warn anyone.  I already said I look at the topics that I want to look at and nothing else.  Maybe I am at fault for that, and I apologize for that.

However, still waiting for an answer as to why sleepy got two warnings for busting your balls, and nobody else got warn for hijacking a thread???

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141604" timestamp="1323286442"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92799.msg1141602#msg1141602 date=1323286295]
Again, as I promised to my oldest friend on this site, I will speak no further regarding the issue.
[/quote]

How fitting!!!!
[/quote]

I gave you my answer above already, just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I didn't give you one.  A friend of mine asked me to cool down, and I am attempting to do so.  If you wish not to do so, please proceed.

Todd doesn't owe LAZEEK or anyone else an explanation.... I would like to echo one comment above.... If you don't like it, leave....

We wouldn't have to answer to any HJ people that are paying to hear broadcasts, you would have to explain why you left....

You are no threat to anyone here or this site....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1141639" timestamp="1323290167"]
Todd doesn't owe LAZEEK or anyone else an explanation.... I would like to echo one comment above.... If you don't like it, leave....

We wouldn't have to answer to any HJ people that are paying to hear broadcasts, you would have to explain why you left....

You are no threat to anyone here or this site....
[/quote]

Well HUB you don't have to worry, because I am not going anywhere!!!!
Typical mentality of most on this board I see though.  Never had a conversation with you and you come on bowing your chest out also!!! ::) ::)

I'm not bowing my chest out at all.... I just think that what you did was childish.... Like a freaking junior high girl whining because one of his buddies got called out....

I will protect Todd on any day of the week because on his worst day he does more for this site than anyone (DEFINITELY INCLUDING YOU) ever does on their best day....

You are a nobody to me, don't flatter yourself....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1141644" timestamp="1323290821"]
I'm not bowing my chest out at all.... I just think that what you did was childish.... Like a freaking junior high girl whining because one of his buddies got called out....

I will protect Todd on any day of the week because on his worst day he does more for this site than anyone (DEFINITELY INCLUDING YOU) ever does on their best day....

[/quote]

I don't do stuff on this board so someone can pat me on my back.  I do it because I want to, or at least wanted to!!!!

It is called being unbiased when you give warnings to someone.  Not just someone that has been pushing your buttons!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1141654" timestamp="1323291661"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=92799.msg1141644#msg1141644 date=1323290821]

[/quote]

I don't do stuff on this board so someone can pat me on my back.  I do it because I want to, or at least wanted to!!!!

It is called being unbiased when you give warnings to someone.  Not just someone that has been pushing your buttons!!!
[/quote]

Todd's not doing this to get a pat on his back.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't do for a pat on the back although I do appreciate it when a kind word is given to me. And I certainly don't do it in the basketball section for any reason other than SETXsports deserves a basketball section that gives information just like any other section.  If you wish to take that task on, LAZEEK you are more than welcome.  I give warnings based upon violations and I have explained above why I did so in the manner.  Even though hub and AAW are correct in that I don't owe you one iota of explanation, even if the transgressors are your brother in law and father in law.  You better shut it down, boy. Because I CAN rescind my earlier promise and your family is gonna have to include in their plans something else other than SETXsports.com if they get out of line again!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You're talking to the wrong people about doing stuff for "a pat on the back"....  Whatever sacrifices you think you make for this site are minimal compared to many others....

I'm just not real sure who the hell you think you are honestly.... I'm not sure what it is you provide for us other than broadcasts which you get paid to do....

So, long story short, you might do a lot for this site, but it's nothing that I have ever noticed....

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1141663" timestamp="1323292232"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=92799.msg1141654#msg1141654 date=1323291661]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't do for a pat on the back although I do appreciate it when a kind word is given to me. And I certainly don't do it in the basketball section for any reason other than SETXsports deserves a basketball section that gives information just like any other section.  If you wish to take that task on, LAZEEK you are more than welcome.  I give warnings based upon violations and I have explained above why I did so in the manner.  Even though hub and AAW are correct in that I don't owe you one iota of explanation, even if the transgressors are your brother in law and father in law.  You better shut it down, boy. Because I CAN rescind my earlier promise and your family is gonna have to include in their plans something else other than SETXsports.com if they get out of line again!
[/quote]

No problem........I will start policing the Basketball Board, and I should not be questioned one time on who I ban, why I ban them, modify their post, etc!!!  What's fair is fair!!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1141673" timestamp="1323292632"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=92799.msg1141654#msg1141654 date=1323291661]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You're talking to the wrong people about doing stuff for "a pat on the back"....  Whatever sacrifices you think you make for this site are minimal compared to many others....

I'm just not real sure who the heck you think you are honestly.... I'm not sure what it is you provide for us other than broadcasts which you get paid to do....

So, long story short, you might do a lot for this site, but it's nothing that I have ever noticed....
[/quote]

And just what do you do other than broadcast football games????

You're lucky I'm not the owner of this site, because that comment right there would be enough reason to have you removed as an Administrator... You obviously intend to do things out of spite... People like you are the reason why people talk bad about what we do here...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder