UFC 140

Mir should take this one

We'll see what Tito has left. I don't know

Jones is the man. I don't think he is going to lose for a long time; however, Machida’s style could catch him off guard. Of Machida’s last four fights two were losses and one was a very close win.

All three fights are good match ups. I’m really looking forward to Saturday night.

Guest basketball25
Mir should win easy!! if nog loses he prob retires, tito vs lil nog is a descent fight, if tito loses I think he retires on his own but tito didn't look to bad against a very good rashad evans in his  last fight, I got tito in this, machida vs jones could be interesting fight because machida is a very awkard fighter that throws kicks and punches from different angles but jon jones is on a mission and is such a freakish athlete but if anybody can give jones problems its machida but I have jones winning but don't be suprise if machida gives him some problems.

[quote name="mat" post="1141648" timestamp="1323291053"]
A little off topic; there were some good fights on UFC finale last week. The little guys can bring it.
[/quote]

I agree! Would be nice to see some of the BIGS with some of the energy that the small guys bring to the cage! If they had the stamina of those guys it would make for some very great matches! By the way My picks are Jones, Mira, and Little Nog. Would like to see the older Nog beat Mir but I believe that his time has came and gone. Mir will come out feeling like he has something to prove and dominate this match up. The ito fight could go back and forth for awhile with the younger Nog taking control later in the match up and in the championship match, I see Machida hanging in for a little while as well then Jones just taking it to him.

I would much prefer stand up striking but a razor elbow gash to the forehead and a standup lights out choke in less than two rounds against a top contending former champion was pretty impressive. If the fight was less than impressive it’s because Jones is that much more dominant than his opponent and Machida is no slouch.

I don’t really get a thrill out of see bones snapped but the Mir Nog fight was impressive while it lasted. I don’t mind the ground game as long as they’re active.

Guest basketball25
same can be said with silva, I mean he hasn't loss since 2004, the guy has dominated dan henderson, oakami,belfort,rich franklin twice,nate marquardt,maia,forrest griffin at 205 say what you want about the sonnen fight he tapped him out when he came in the fight with broken ribs and sonnen got busted for roids!!! all those guys are ranked top 10 in the world and he dominated and he also has moved up to 205 and has made those guys look stupid too, Jon Jones has beat 3 guys that are ranked in the top 10 and thats machida,rampage, and rua. Jones is no doubt the 2nd best fighter in the world but just because he's dominating doesn't mean he should be number 1 pfp, because Silva has been dominating too and has been dominate for 5 straight years in the UFC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder