Silsbee Basketball?????????????????

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1140427" timestamp="1323131072"]
One word VOLLEYBALL. Volleyball is like soccer is to football. Kids want to play a sport that takes less running. ;D ;D Can't wait to hear from my ole friend on this one. LOL!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Not sure what you mean soccer is much more running than football and they must do it Dec-Mar while everybody else is indoors playing basketball?

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1140429" timestamp="1323131392"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=92679.msg1140427#msg1140427 date=1323131072]
One word VOLLEYBALL. Volleyball is like soccer is to football. Kids want to play a sport that takes less running. ;D ;D Can't wait to hear from my ole friend on this one. LOL!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Not sure what you mean soccer is much more running than football and they must do it Dec-Mar while everybody else is indoors playing basketball?
[/quote]

Come on Man!!! Soccer is less physical.  ;D ;D And way more boring!!!!!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1140429" timestamp="1323131392"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=92679.msg1140427#msg1140427 date=1323131072]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You got me on the running part. My point is some kids are leaning towards sports that take less physical activity. Soccer is worse than watching paint dry.

By the way Volleyball is too. ;D ;D

Well aren't we on a ROLL tonight and all alone at that!!!  Every chance you get you want to hate on Volleyball and why.......Come on man, there is more to life than a ball that bounces and besides most GIRLS these days are playing football on the basketball court--except for a select few ;). Silsbee does have a successful VOLLEYBALL program and I'm really impressed you got that right... ;D.

As for basketball at Silsbee, maybe it's lack of talent....Or maybe the girls have talent and the Coach can't figure it out cause they sub and they sub and they take out players that have just scored 12 points in a row and RidingSolo it doesn't get much better in the professional world, did you see the Coach yesterday call the timeout while his field goal kicker was kicking the BALL......I just love the Cowboys, they make me smile!!!!! ;D

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="1140505" timestamp="1323144081"]
Well aren't we on a ROLL tonight and all alone at that!!!  Every chance you get you want to hate on Volleyball and why.......Come on man, there is more to life than a ball that bounces and besides most GIRLS these days are playing football on the basketball court--except for a select few ;). Silsbee does have a successful VOLLEYBALL program and I'm really impressed you got that right... ;D.

As for basketball at Silsbee, maybe it's lack of talent....[b]Or maybe the girls have talent and the Coach can't figure it out cause they sub and they sub and they take out players that have just scored 12 points in a row[/b] and RidingSolo it doesn't get much better in the professional world, did you see the Coach yesterday call the timeout while his field goal kicker was kicking the BALL......I just love the Cowboys, they make me smile!!!!! ;D
[/quote]

For real???  WOW~!!!!!!!

Dip in talent from what I've seen.  No Ang Green. 
Seems a lot of 21-3A is going through that and some the girls want to "focus" on one sport because they get their heads filled by parents that that sport is the way to go.  You can't just play basketball during basketball season and expect to go far, no matter who the coach is.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mamaamirah
    Newest Member
    mamaamirah