Cibolo Steele vs PA Memorial-State Semi Finals

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1140677" timestamp="1323188714"]
I'm curious, I wonder if when the Titans beat Cibolo does anyone think they'll actually make it on the top 50 in the national polls, replacing maybe Katy who lost? Could they even possible take Cibolo's place at number 18?
[/quote]

PAM is number 39

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="CHSJAGS1999" post="1141269" timestamp="1323229739"]
I am planning on attending this game. Is there a charge for parking at Reliant?
[/quote]

Does a bear "Use the bathroom" in the woods?  ;)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1141334" timestamp="1323259365"]
[quote author=CHSJAGS1999 link=topic=92626.msg1141269#msg1141269 date=1323229739]
I am planning on attending this game. Is there a charge for parking at Reliant?
[/quote]

Does a bear "Use the bathroom" in the woods?  ;)
[/quote]

NO....... a bear uses the bathroom where he wants to  ;) ;)

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="1142670" timestamp="1323425586"]
Steele isa running team which is memorials defensive strength. But they are well  and make no mistakes!
[/quote]But they throw the ball very effectively, but not like channel view or clear springs, and they dont have the big recievers those teams had. Steeles leading recievers has 850 yds and about 10-12 tds. We must contain hurry and harrass and pound on Steels qb And rb!!!!!!

Good luck Titans, you are representing our district well. Coach Barnes and Coach Crooms, keep bringing the hat and lead the team to Jerry Jones home next week. Is there any computer site that is carrying todays game video on line or just audio??? I am technically challenged but supported by my 10 year old son. ::)
::)

Can't make it to reliant today. Get'em Titan's!!!!  Beaumont native residing in Northwest Austin. Will attend the Dekaney vs. Timberview game at 2:00 at The Palace here in Round Rock the rest of Texas knows it as Kelly Reeves Stadium. Will do best to scout teams for PAM. While I'm sure they sent someone from their scout team I'll be posting what I got from the game on this forum.

[quote name="monknuk" post="1141955" timestamp="1323349150"]
Is any local radio stations going to broadcast the game? Perhaps setxsports or some other local station. I will be out of town and would like to logon somewhere online and listen. Anyone know??????
[/quote]

Legacy Sports will carry the game

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2011-2012/Football/2011-playoffs-pamvssteele.htm

These are the PA Memorial broadcasters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder