Cibolo Steele vs PA Memorial-State Semi Finals

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1140324" timestamp="1323120259"]
Just got off the phone with San Antoni. Trying to get some video and sound from Steele on tonight. QB Tommy Armstrong is Nebraska commit. The biggest stat that I notice is +20 in turnover ratio! PA can't afford to have turnovers this game.
[/quote]
See if they give up the play script..... ;D

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1140324" timestamp="1323120259"]
Just got off the phone with San Antoni. Trying to get some video and sound from Steele on tonight. QB Tommy Armstrong is Nebraska commit. The biggest stat that I notice is +20 in turnover ratio! PA can't afford to have turnovers this game.
[/quote]
Maybe Belicheck has film on them...from today's practice... ;D

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1140394" timestamp="1323127422"]
Players on rivals mentioned from Steele

QB: Tony Armstrong (3 star), 8th rated duel-threat QB in nation. Committed to Nebraska

OL: Sean Benson, interests: (New Mexico, Oklahoma St, Rice, UTSA)

DE: Eric Maus, interests: (Air Force, North Texas, SMU)

CB: Evan Lyons, interests: (Houston, New Mexico, TCU, UTSA)
[/quote]

Sounds a lot like us as for as talent I think that this will basically be a home game for PAM. We will pack the house and cheer our Titans on to victory. Armstrong vs Singleton. Singleton is playing the postion at a all time high right now. We must not forget the threat of our special teams. Coach Harrison designed the perfect game plan last week going over the top of LaPorte first Singleton sitting in the pocket throwing A Rod like pass over the top of LaPorte. Seales looking like Calvin Johnson a man among boys catching passes short and deep taking them to the house. Holmes cutting in and out of the LaPorte D like a young LT in a Chargers uniform. Mayfield running tough like Darren Sproles. LaDay over the top down the seam like Reggie Wayne. A Jackson working the middle of the field like Wes Walker. The D looking like the old Wrecking Crew Defense of the 90's. PAM is clicking on all cylinders right now and most important at the right time. The only thing as fans and as coaches you would like is for your team to get better as the season goes. We have diffently done that. If we come out and play better then we did last week it will be lights out for Steele and there 27 game winning streak. We will 31- 20 PAM. In may Bart Scoot voice I can't wait.

#5 pickett play when he jump over the full back and mad the big heat on the tailback, wow heck of a play. Reminds me of alil bit of shorter version darmarcus ware. our whole linebacker core is up to the task this week. Our Secondary know what they need to do, they will get the job done. Last two games defense been shutting down the run.

At this level, if you want to move on....you have to HIT HARD ALL GAME....no arm tackling, especially early...make those guys carrying the ball tip toe!....The team that hits the hardest...longer will win....here's a little video to help you stretch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldlmOMARw3E&feature=relmfu

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1140677" timestamp="1323188714"]
I'm curious, I wonder if when the Titans beat Cibolo does anyone think they'll actually make it on the top 50 in the national polls, replacing maybe Katy who lost? Could they even possible take Cibolo's place at number 18?
[/quote]
maybe...who knows lol

[quote name="twinref" post="1140816" timestamp="1323200094"]
yeah sfa 85 was hating on pam for the longest and also the staff at pam but come on bro u welcome back on the bus stop doing that to your hood bro not cool at all
[/quote]He's been supporting them all year long.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1140677" timestamp="1323188714"]
I'm curious, I wonder if when the Titans beat Cibolo does anyone think they'll actually make it on the top 50 in the national polls, replacing maybe Katy who lost? Could they even possible take Cibolo's place at number 18?
[/quote]
They made this top 50... #39 in the nation.
http://espn.go.com/high-school/football/team-rankings/fab50

Indeed twin if you want to call it 'hating' then guilty as charged.  Of course I was there when PAM made their UIL debut in the Alamodome back in '02.  Made almost every playoff game and even saw J Charles run for 400 against Westfield.  So my critisms, while not personal, have merit and KRH and Co. have done a fine job the last 2 years @PAM.  All I want for my city is for the kids to be successful both on and off the field.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder