Baseball Academy Spring Training League

The baseball academy will be putting together an early season spring training rec league for everyone to get ready for their upcoming seasons.  The league will start in February and wrap up in mid March.  We are finalizing the details, but it will be around 10 games (3 sunday DH's) & 4 tuesday or thursday games.  It will be run very similiarly to our Fall League.  I will get everyone the registration info and details as soon as they are final.

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.
Jason Tyner

No, this is going to be a rec league.  Many of the games are going to be on tournament sundays, so we are going to make this league strictly for little league, pony leagues, etc to prepare for their league seasons that start in mid-march.

If any select teams would like to play midweek games that count towards your Nation's points, just let me know and i'm sure we can set it up.  You would just need to pay for the field and umpires.

Yes, it will run just like the fall league.  Kids will be allowed to request coaches & i will allow groups to stay together as long as the teams stay fair.  No kids from select teams will be able to play, because they are going to playing tournaments, so this will be a true rec league.

We want just want to give kids a little head start for their tryouts and league seasons.  I will hopefully have registrations and details up soon.  We are going to shoot for a 8-10 game schedule, starting in February & wrapping up in Mid March.

[quote name="BMTbball09" post="1134176" timestamp="1322540691"]
No, this is going to be a rec league.  Many of the games are going to be on tournament sundays, so we are going to make this league strictly for little league, pony leagues, etc to prepare for their league seasons that start in mid-march.

If any select teams would like to play midweek games that count towards your Nation's points, just let me know and i'm sure we can set it up.  You would just need to pay for the field and umpires.
[/quote]

What's the point of playing in a rec league to get ready for the spring season, if you can't play on the team you will be playing on during the spring?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder