calling all orange county teams

skipper

now is the time for orange county to come togather i am hopeing to see your kids and fans from vidor ,orangefield ,little cypress and cc come togather as one and help support these kids from west orange stark  and hope other schools in the golden triangle also LETS SHOW OUR PRIDE we know that there will be two kids looking down from heven on this game.the mustangs have there backs to the wall in this game becouse any high school fan know that coldsprings is a very well coached team and some great kids

[quote name="skipper" post="1133296" timestamp="1322449408"]
Vidor Orangefield And Bridge City thank you for your support but somewhat sad about the school down south here in orange county very strange PS if i left someone out i am sorry forgive me
[/quote]

you left out LC-M....

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1133332" timestamp="1322452439"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=92275.msg1133296#msg1133296 date=1322449408]
Vidor Orangefield And Bridge City thank you for your support but somewhat sad about the school down south here in orange county very strange PS if i left someone out i am sorry forgive me
[/quote]

you left out LC-M....
[/quote]

I don't think he left them out....I think he referred to them, not just in the thanks part of his post.

But I am quite sure that there will be some green and gold in the crowd!

i am very sorry if i did  where your green and gold and all of you sit  next to each other and talk about old times    :) :) :) but do stand up and let the kids  from wo-s see that you are there to support them and let the people sitting around you are there on behafe  of your school i belive that might bring a few tears to some of the wo-s supporters and thay will say what a great bunch of guys you are

I was at the Vidor game supporting them. Would be awesome to see some Black and Gold at our game Friday. There were so many people there, we couldn't even go to the bathroom. lol. It was crazy. The stands were completely full, but yet the line for the concession stand was 400 people long at the same time. If anything, just bring the people that were waiting in line for nachos, that will give us about an extra 2000 people. LOL.

[quote name="kicker" post="1134025" timestamp="1322530221"]
I was at the Vidor game supporting them. Would be awesome to see some Black and Gold at our game Friday. There were so many people there, we couldn't even go to the bathroom. lol. It was crazy. The stands were completely full, but yet the line for the concession stand was 400 people long at the same time. If anything, just bring the people that were waiting in line for nachos, that will give us about an extra 2000 people. LOL.
[/quote]
I'll be their wearing black and gold. What's the seating capacity for that stadium(not that I will be sitting)

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1134056" timestamp="1322532402"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=92275.msg1134025#msg1134025 date=1322530221]
[/quote]
I'll be their wearing black and gold. What's the seating capacity for that stadium(not that I will be sitting)
[/quote].

Not really sure. I believe its around 18-20k.

we are going to pack the house belive me the kids from wo-s are playing  for the pride of there school and there dist and there county thay  will look up in the stands and see all the schools around with there school colors on and  let me tell you that might be the 112 % thay need

this is looking more and more like a TEXAS and TEXAS A&M  game going to be a super large amount of people at this one.around 7pm last night had a call from a friend  from lufkin he has a moter home and he is bringing 7 people with him but he ask me if i could get there early so i could teach him the mustang sway he has herd about how the team from wo-s do befor kickoffs lmao at him he is a big time aggie fan :-X

[quote name="skipper" post="1134269" timestamp="1322574307"]
this is looking more and more like a TEXAS and TEXAS A&M  game going to be a super large amount of people at this one.around 7pm last night had a call from a friend  from lufkin he has a moter home and he is bringing 7 people with him but he ask me if i could get there early so i could teach him the mustang sway he has herd about how the team from wo-s do befor kickoffs lmao at him[color=red] he is a big time aggie fan [/color] :-X
[/quote]

We want hold that against him Skip. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02