calling all orange county teams

skipper

[quote name="venom33" post="1134130" timestamp="1322537833"]
i hope we travel better than we have in the past to big games. i hope our side is packed!
[/quote]

I thought we have had a pretty good crowd during our playoff run. Even the first game against Cleveland, I figured there wouldn't be as many folks with the Little Mustangs playing in 3 superbowls the same day, but we had a good showing.

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1134382" timestamp="1322582120"]
Were Jefferson County but still supporting 21-3a
[/quote]

Have no problem seeing blue and gold, navy and red, or maroon and white over there either. Or for that matter, purple and white, black and gold (both Mid and Orange Co. variety)....oh you guys get the message, as long as you have the money to get in and the gas to get there, come on.  We'll fit you in.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="skipper" post="1134362" timestamp="1322581237"]
i would love to see one player from our dist to be out on the field and lead the mustangs onto the field if coach thompson would allow it to happen
[/quote]

If you mean "one player from each of the other 21-3A
district teams" lead the Mustangs out - I agree.  That would be awesome.  What a show of support and respect for our district champions.  It's such a good idea that there must be some UIL rule against it. ::)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1134427" timestamp="1322585790"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=92275.msg1134362#msg1134362 date=1322581237]
i would love to see one player from our dist to be out on the field and lead the mustangs onto the field if coach thompson would allow it to happen
[/quote]

If you mean "one player from each of the other 21-3A
district teams" lead the Mustangs out - I agree.  That would be awesome.  What a show of support and respect for our district champions.  [b]It's such a good idea that there must be some UIL rule against it. ::)[/b][/quote]
Apparently they dont have any rules for post game activities(fighting)so why should pre-game be any different. I say do it.

I can remember years past when WO-S made deep playoff runs (especially in the 80's) and you would see T-shirts and signs from fans that would say, "PNG supports the Mustangs"..."Nederland says "Go WO-S'", etc.  This was also true in '82 when West Brook marched to the state title.  WO-S fans showed up for that and PNG's playoff runs with signs of support.  It would be cool to see and meet some of you from surrounding communities this Friday night in Humble. 

The stadium is easy to find and close to a busy intersection, lots of restaurants, and a large shopping mall.  The weather is supposed to be "comfortably" cool, too.  'Hoping to see many of you from Orange County, Mid-county, and Jefferson County schools.  Go Mustangs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83