Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

[quote name="venom33" post="1131864" timestamp="1322352405"]
[quote author=The Eagle link=topic=92269.msg1131855#msg1131855 date=1322352128]
Venom, You can't go in thinking your team is going to lose. I think CS has enough to go all the way.
But, It will be tough this weekend! I have seen both teams play I believe CS is better on D.

Thats why I say it will be 21-7 CS!
[/quote]

possibly better on d, but my point is cs couldnt put 21 on lesser opponents so what makes you think they can do it to the wos d?
[/quote]
They are giving up only 7 points a game in the playoffs and I think Bellville has a better d than WOS.  21-7 CS 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1131872" timestamp="1322352757"]
But Trigger! You guys are MIGHTY Coldspring!!!! Remember????? To hear you guys tell it at the start of the playoffs, y'all were supposed to roll everyone!
[/quote]

But dude!!!  You got me confused with some village idiot, cause I've never "pitched a score" (prove it) ;D ;D ;D

No disrespect to Bullard but WOS was twice their size and had twice the depth. Bullard made some bad plays ( 2 high snaps in WOS red zone) To me that was the turning pt of the game  I was there and watch the game until mid 4th. WOS has good size to match up with CS but they have a lack of speed on defense. Your running back is fast and can turn on the drop of a dime. I think his fumbles today werent his normal playing style. (JMO) But TRUST me CS defense isn't like anything you guys have seen. I think BC and Lorena would have sent you guys home a long time ago.  Hey its the playoffs and at this level anything can happen  I hope its a good game without any injuries. Good luck to both sides.

PS I know I will get dogged for this but JMO!!!

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1131819" timestamp="1322350658"]
[quote author=Bobcatfan4life link=topic=92269.msg1131775#msg1131775 date=1322349251]
Friday night 7:30pm at Turner Stadium in Humble
[/quote]

Yea baby.  Right down the road from my house in Kingwood! [b]Trojans by 7[/b].
[/quote]

Trojans by 8.  Pay attention.

;D

[quote name="skipper" post="1131882" timestamp="1322353049"]
this is going to be a fun week lol alot of trash talk  and i just love it. coldsprings have you got your  rooms yet there for the big dance if not you better hurry are someone else might take your rooms
[/quote]

They have had those rooms booked since last December. Dont worry nobody will be taking them.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1131868" timestamp="1322352547"]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=92269.msg1131856#msg1131856 date=1322352169]
Throughout the playoffs Coldspring has been surviving and WOS has been rolling it's opponents......and you guys think Coldspring is gonna turn it around this week?????
[/quote]

Cs has played a lot better opponents in the playoffs than wos has. Just like wos played better opponents in the regular season and struggled while cs rolled.
[/quote]

I agree. This also gives WOS a slight advantage. IMO they are "rolling" at the right time. 

[quote name="Chs96" post="1131883" timestamp="1322353085"]
No disrespect to Bullard but WOS was twice their size and had twice the depth. Bullard made some bad plays ( 2 high snaps in WOS red zone) To me that was the turning pt of the game  I was there and watch the game until mid 4th. WOS has good size to match up with CS but they have a lack of speed on defense. Your running back is fast and can turn on the drop of a dime. I think his fumbles today werent his normal playing style. (JMO) But TRUST me CS defense isn't like anything you guys have seen. I think BC and Lorena would have sent you guys home a long time ago.  Hey its the playoffs and at this level anything can happen  I hope its a good game without any injuries. Good luck to both sides.

PS I know I will get dogged for this but JMO!!!
[/quote]

i have never heard someone say wos has no speed on d! also we already beat bc this year! lorena? really???

[quote name="skipper" post="1131882" timestamp="1322353049"]
this is going to be a fun week lol alot of trash talk  and i just love it. coldsprings have you got your  rooms yet there for the big dance if not you better hurry are someone else might take your rooms
[/quote]

It's ok.  CS is close enough to Dallas to drive back that night.  Even carrying a State Trophy!

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1131856" timestamp="1322352169"]
Throughout the playoffs Coldspring has been surviving and WOS has been rolling it's opponents......and you guys think Coldspring is gonna turn it around this week?????
[/quote]

Congrats on "rolling" your opponents while CS was merely "surviving"...Guess what? None of it matters now...WOS gets the chance to "roll" another opponent while CS will look to "survive" and advance....Something will have to give...I say CS defense calls WOS offensive bluff...

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1131868" timestamp="1322352547"]
[quote author=VNUPE link=topic=92269.msg1131856#msg1131856 date=1322352169]

Cs has played a lot better opponents in the playoffs than wos has. Just like wos played better opponents in the regular season and struggled while cs rolled.
[/quote]

Agree with you FF

i have never heard someone say wos has no speed on d! also we already beat bc this year! lorena? really???
[/quote

I saw holes in the defense I could've drove my caddy thur. Bullard didnt have alot of speed. I think the BC teams was a different team in the playoffs than regular season. Sorta like CS last yr with Kirbyville. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lufunom123
    Newest Member
    lufunom123