Hamshire-Fannett vs. Nederland Game Thread/Nederland wins 72-44!

WOSgrad

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1128271" timestamp="1322065196"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=92086.msg1128236#msg1128236 date=1322062584]
[quote author=5 on 5 link=topic=92086.msg1128005#msg1128005 date=1322020048]
Any individual stats for Ned??
[/quote]
Jared Larmier 19
Zach English 16
Colton Weisbrod 18
[/quote] ::) It matters what you do against the big boys in big games. Not when you bully a team ;)
[/quote]

Oh , no.  I sense a hint at "compassion" here.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1128278" timestamp="1322065616"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92086.msg1128271#msg1128271 date=1322065196]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=92086.msg1128236#msg1128236 date=1322062584]
[/quote]
Jared Larmier 19
Zach English 16
Colton Weisbrod 18
[/quote] ::) It matters what you do against the big boys in big games. Not when you bully a team ;)
[/quote]

Oh , no.  I sense a hint at "compassion" here.
[/quote] I was the Tinman in Oz ;)

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1128138" timestamp="1322056930"]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92086.msg1128116#msg1128116 date=1322054506]
Im pullin for the Horns and im an alumni but lets be honest here HF doesn't have much talent and the Coach doesn't have a positive word to say.  NO shooters on the team...3s nor pull up jump shots.  They have one big and thats all he is, they have no true PG....he left to go to university of ozen.  The players play timid as if they re scared to make a mistake......THATS THE COACHE'S FAULT.  Its gonna be a brutal beat down when HJ and HF face off......the horns will be hornless and neutered after that game
[/quote] The coach ia a very good coach if anybody can get HF on the right track he can.It not the COACH FAULT HF will get better before dist.start.
[/quote]I'm with you on this one CATMAN! Time to stop looking at the coaching now ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1128271" timestamp="1322065196"]
[/quote]
Jared Larmier 19
Zach English 16
Colton Weisbrod 13

[/quote]
I completely agree!

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1128116" timestamp="1322054506"]
Im pullin for the Horns and im an alumni but lets be honest here HF doesn't have much talent and the Coach doesn't have a positive word to say.  NO shooters on the team...3s nor pull up jump shots.  They have one big and thats all he is, they have no true PG....he left to go to university of ozen.  The players play timid as if they re scared to make a mistake......THATS THE COACHE'S FAULT.  Its gonna be a brutal beat down when HJ and HF face off......the horns will be hornless and neutered after that game
[/quote]
Fear is a great motivator. If you'll actually listen to what he says, when he really gets to hollering it's because the players aren't in the right spot at the right time. You can't judge a coach after 4 games into the season. Yeah he's vocal, but he knows what he wants and it can't happen overnight. It seems to me that he wants his players to be physically and mentally tough first and foremost. If a kid can't take a hollering, then he needs to go to PE where everyone is good. The players did look a little timid, but that happens when a new coach comes in with a different philosophy. Give him some time. But you were right, Nederland was the better team.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1128292" timestamp="1322066226"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=92086.msg1128138#msg1128138 date=1322056930]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92086.msg1128116#msg1128116 date=1322054506]
[/quote] The coach ia a very good coach if anybody can get HF on the right track he can.It not the COACH FAULT HF will get better before dist.start.
[/quote]I'm with you on this one CATMAN! Time to stop looking at the coaching now ;)
[/quote]
Now? Great players always make up for bad coaching.

[quote name="forum" post="1128444" timestamp="1322076723"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92086.msg1128292#msg1128292 date=1322066226]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=92086.msg1128138#msg1128138 date=1322056930]
[/quote]
Now? Great players always make up for bad coaching.
[/quote]Great players will hide poor coaching. True, and I've seen great coaching hide poor players

LETS CLEAR THIS UP.  i never implied ozen recruits and im not bashing dove with my comments.  Believe me i would move my kid to a place were he or she would be able to succeed and then be able to move on to the next level.  And i know the coaches resume at HF....yes he's a good coach i never said he was bad....and fear does motivate.....but a coach can't always be negative.  I sat right behind the bench and didn't hear one positive comment.  I played for a negative coach like that in college and it motivated me and not everybody is like me and so my college team suffered cause some teammates couldn't handle the negative criticism.

I sure did ruffle some feathers.....  people and their emotions. 

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1128588" timestamp="1322088831"]
LETS CLEAR THIS UP.  i never implied ozen recruits and im not bashing dove with my comments.  Believe me i would move my kid to a place were he or she would be able to succeed and then be able to move on to the next level.  And i know the coaches resume at HF....yes he's a good coach i never said he was bad....and fear does motivate.....but a coach can't always be negative.  I sat right behind the bench and didn't hear one positive comment.  I played for a negative coach like that in college and it motivated me and not everybody is like me and so my college team suffered cause some teammates couldn't handle the negative criticism.

[/quote]

Cant let that bother you.  If you come on here and say "good morning" somebody is going to be offended.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1128592" timestamp="1322089186"]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92086.msg1128588#msg1128588 date=1322088831]

[/quote]

Cant let that bother you.  If you come on here and say "good morning" somebody is going to be offended.
[/quote] >:( >:( >:( >:(

[/quote]
Not true about everything he said being negative. I distinctly heard him say, "These chairs sure are soft," as he hit them repeatedly. Just pay a little more attention, his positive feedback just isn't as loud as his negative feedback.

[/quote]Didn't ruffle my feathers at all.  Neither Ozen or H-F are my teams.  I was simply@asking for clarification on what you meant.  You did explain and I thank you for that, sir.

A little qoute from "COACH K" YOU HAVE TO GET YOU POINT ACROSS TO THE KIDS,BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR APPROACH.ME MYSELF I LIKE THE COACH,BUT HE DOES HAVE TO BE WILLING TO CHANGE,I HAVE SEEN A CHANGE IN MY KID ON THE COURT,AND THE HOLLERING DOESNT BOTHER HIM.BUT HE WAS RAISED TO BE RESPECTFUL BUT AND FEAR NO MAN.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83