How bout some love for the Kelly Bulldogs?

jake94

They are in the state semis after coming back from a 27-7 halftime deficit yesterday! Some great kids on that team. My wife is a teacher there and I have made a few games. They have several really good players that could start for most of our area playoff teams. They play with a ton of heart. Keep it rolling Bulldogs!

I agree with what he said no one is showing any love for Kelly and they are making a nice playoff run after not being expected to do much in preseason (according to Dave Campbell's magazine.)

[quote name="jake94" post="1125334" timestamp="1321802448"]
They are in the state semis after coming back from a 27-7 halftime deficit yesterday! Some great kids on that team. My wife is a teacher there and I have made a few games. They have several really good players that could start for most of our area playoff teams. They play with a ton of heart. Keep it rolling Bulldogs!
[/quote]
Thumbs up to the Bulldogs... Keep it rollin guys. Good luck next week.... ;)

Its not intentional, just a fact of life. The private schools just don't receive the coverage.

Go Bulldogs!......hey, that was easy.

Anecdote: coming back from a trip to California, we were driving through Phoenix and saw an SUV with a Bulldog sticker in the window. The closer we got, we could see that it said Kelly Bulldogs. We passed them and they saw our Nederland Bulldog sticker and sped up beside us and we both waved and said our hellos like we knew each other. Kinda funny when you think about it.

[quote name="Eazy" post="1126341" timestamp="1321897889"]
Kelly?  What's his last name?
[/quote]i believe this is a joke. haha. And thanks for all the encouragement guys i hope we can pull this one out.

[move][b][font=impact][shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]][size=36pt][color=blue]Beat[/color] [color=yellow]Prestonwood[/color][/size][/glow][/shadow][/font][/b][/move]

[quote name="jake94" post="1127156" timestamp="1321937179"]
Do you think there will be enough seating to accommodate the fans?  ;D
[/quote]Not if we bring all of beaumont.

Kelly tends to be underrepresented in most sports. There was a period of 5 or 6 years when the Kelly softball team was one of the best in the area (would beat just about every area public school 3A and 4A team) but would still not get much recognition. Probably because we are a smaller private school. That's why I appreciate this forum where we can get the chatter going!

GO DAWGS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho