CFISD Football Stadium

BH96

This is the 2nd stadium in CFISD. Pridgeon was the first and while it does not have the complex of Berry, it is still a nice stadium. A lot of the Houston area school districts are having to build additional stadiums because of the growth. Cy Fair and Fort Bend each have 2 stadiums and look for Katy to build an additional stadium within the next few years.

It's truly sad that NONE of the area's school districts can manage money well enought to build a similar stadium. I say that, but a few schools, including PNGISD, get screwed monthly by Texas and the Robin Hood bill, so they HAVE no extra money. But BISD is surely large enough to support a stadium like that. I guess the school boards just don't put enough enfesis (SP?) on football, even though it's really the only sport that draws a big crowd. It's painfully obvious that other schools, i.e. CFISD, think much differently

Guest TravelingBandsman

God, that stadium is amazing.

I wish Dayton would stop putting money into they one we have and save money for a big one out somewhere open.

When these new businesses start building up around here and get tax money to our school district, I hope they save most of it for big projects instead of just throwing it at every little problem.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder