Who will be Crosby's next coach?

datruth1

[quote name="olc71749" post="1120444" timestamp="1321480395"]
[quote author=hill1970 link=topic=91721.msg1120441#msg1120441 date=1321480340]
I say that we should give Stewart a chance to do what he said, Take Crosby all the way.  ;D
[/quote]:)
[/quote] Doubt that.... He likes his Broncos to much...Besides didn't you read what that one and only parent that was glad Flanigan was gone said? It hurt her grandson's feelings cause he didn't get to play.  ::) Stewart would be relieved of his contract before the season ever started.

[quote name="datruth1" post="1120468" timestamp="1321482123"]
Jonny Freeman-he played there, he is already on staff, young; but probably doesn't have enuff experience. Great coach though
[/quote]

Look at the Magnolia West head coach.  He's only 27 and just got the Mustangs in the playoffs for the second straight year. (MW is only 4 years old, but Bell has only coached there the last 2) So it can be done....

I don't really think age matters... It all depends on how the players respond to the coach. How they are disciplined. And that discipline SHOULD start at HOME! 

[quote name="coug4ever" post="1120515" timestamp="1321486724"]
The Crosby superintendent is a football guy. He won a national championship at the school he played, so I'm guessing it'll be a coach from where came from. But we see........
[/quote]

See i was wondering if this was just another way to bring his network in there.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1120772" timestamp="1321507532"]
How long had Flanigan been the coach in Crosby? Four years?
[/quote]

Look for someone who is great at sucking up to the school board. Sounds like Crosby needs a great politician and that don't generally make a good coach because his focus is not on the players. I'm suprised no one has mentioned one of the Prices.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder