My predictions

1st place- Buna

2nd place- East Chambers

3rd place- Kountze

4th place- Anahuac

5th place- Deweyville

6th place- Warren

7th pace- Hardin[move][move][/move][/move]

come on now aisd....warren in 6th?  its hard to say where anyone will be at right now....so many different things can happen....a lot of the teams are evenly matched...it comes down to who wants it the most and i doubt very seriously warren is going to get sixth

DP#1 Fan, im not from Buna, i just think Buna has great talent coming back next season

Spartans 14, I just want 2 know one thing whose going to replace Kinny Granger next year as QB,

It seems that the biggest school in the district can only talk smack about the smallest school in the district. I thought the difference in the game this year was not talent but better coaching from Buna's coaching staff. They knew what we were going to do before we did it. Like I have said before the best teams in this district are Deweyville,Buna & East Chambers. JMO

That would definently have to be Travis Swanson...

Travis who.......... You must be talking about the soph. Warren had on its team........ his last name was Torro something like that............. as far as a Travis Swanson he probably is just some big guy who gets by......... by just being big and standing in people's way as far as i am concern a lineman has to do a lot more than that  ;D

Appartently he must be o.k since he got something in district right i mean only swanson and mcbee are the leaders being the only returning players with district honors on ther team we will just have to wait and see how the warriors do with losing only one actual conerback (LEVI WEST)

I got to give Warren credit this past year, you gave the 3 playoff teams a heck of a game. People was telling me that All of yall play both ways and yall get tired. But here this, if yall rolling in non district action then i will take that back about yall being in 6th place.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder