Outlook for this season in the 4a division??

[quote name="SexyPoohBear" post="1140340" timestamp="1323121496"]
Silsbee will will probably be the toughest team in the area this year. They are returning alot of seniors and look amazing. I wouldnt be surprised if they went at least 5 rounds deep in the playoffs this year. Vidor will have a weak team like always and PNG and Nederland will be right there wth them due to their losses. I think Silsbee and Hardin Jefferson are the up and coming powerhouses in the area. Watch out for them this year!
[/quote]
this is coming from the same guy that said yall were going to do the same thing and that James Trabing is gonna be awesome... i wasnt impressed and neither was your record. dont make it seem so obvious that you are a student and that you have no knowledge what so ever in the soccer world. and btw how was yalls playoff run last year?  ::):-[ :'(....thats what i thought ;

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="nederland123" post="1146449" timestamp="1323910994"]
[quote author=SexyPoohBear link=topic=91592.msg1140340#msg1140340 date=1323121496]
Silsbee will will probably be the toughest team in the area this year. They are returning alot of seniors and look amazing. I wouldnt be surprised if they went at least 5 rounds deep in the playoffs this year. Vidor will have a weak team like always and PNG and Nederland will be right there wth them due to their losses. I think Silsbee and Hardin Jefferson are the up and coming powerhouses in the area. Watch out for them this year!
[/quote]
this is coming from the [u][b]same guy[/b][/u] that said yall were going to do the same thing and that James Trabing is gonna be awesome... i wasnt impressed and neither was your record. dont make it seem so obvious that you are a student and that you have no knowledge what so ever in the soccer world. and btw how was yalls playoff run last year?  ::):-[ :'(....thats what i thought ;
[/quote]
Whoa, "SexyPoohBear" is a GUY? :o :D

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1146544" timestamp="1323958301"]
[quote author=nederland123 link=topic=91592.msg1146449#msg1146449 date=1323910994]
[quote author=SexyPoohBear link=topic=91592.msg1140340#msg1140340 date=1323121496]
[/quote]
this is coming from the [u][b]same guy[/b][/u] that said yall were going to do the same thing and that James Trabing is gonna be awesome... i wasnt impressed and neither was your record. dont make it seem so obvious that you are a student and that you have no knowledge what so ever in the soccer world. and btw how was yalls playoff run last year?  ::):-[ :'(....thats what i thought ;
[/quote]
Whoa, "SexyPoohBear" is a GUY? :o :D
[/quote]
Everyone here believes so, but none of us will ever know :o

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="PirateSoccer20" post="1140408" timestamp="1323129488"]
How about you stick in that weak district we call 37-4A and stay out of 38 ;)
[/quote]While Poohbear is probably a bit delusional or at least dreaming big...........One certain 37-4A team ALWAYS seems to play strong against the weak teams of 38-4A. Maybe they should move the train into 38-4A?

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1157103" timestamp="1326167756"]
[quote author=PirateSoccer20 link=topic=91592.msg1140408#msg1140408 date=1323129488]
[/quote]While Poohbear is probably a bit delusional or at least dreaming big...........One certain 37-4A team ALWAYS seems to play strong against the weak teams of 38-4A. Maybe they should move the train into 38-4A?
[/quote]
LOL.......probably shoulda looked at the scrimmage scores before I said anything. Looks like PNG boys put a hurtin' on L-Town..........the girls took care of business though.

• 1 month later...
[quote name="PirateSoccer20" post="1140408" timestamp="1323129488"]
[/quote]
Now this isn't in defense of spooh, more of the district. While Silsbee seems to be a no show so far, Lumberton remains the strongest team in district 37-4A. Now before you compare which district is tougher, just remember, L-Town always seems to mess up someones dreams of grandeur in district 38-4A and that goes for both the boys and girls teams. This will be settled as usual in the playoffs...........

Boys
PNG - solid with a leader in the net, speed in key positions
Vidor - very competive team that plays every minute on the field with plenty of speed
Central - talented enough to make the playoffs, some players need discipline to stay away from the red cards
Nederland - rebuilding year, Gomez steps up to head coach- he has been involved in the system for years but now gets to experience pressure as a head coach. So far their defense has not been able to match up well with the 3 teams above. Graduated one of the best defensive plays last year and it is showing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833