Coldspring vs. Bellville predictions

ChsP12

CS seems to be getting a bad rap on the boards for over the top comments. Just remember its only a very small number of fans that seem to think being abnoxious is ok as long as your team is doing well. The vast majority of Trojan fans are just like the rest of us. They are proud of CS's season and excited about the play offs. To those fans I wish the best of luck.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kville68" post="1117105" timestamp="1321223296"]
CS seems to be getting a bad rap on the boards for over the top comments. Just remember its only a very small number of fans that seem to think being abnoxious is ok as long as your team is doing well. The vast majority of Trojan fans are just like the rest of us. They are proud of CS's season and excited about the play offs. To those fans I wish the best of luck.
[/quote]

Finally someone gets it!

[left][/left][quote name="VNUPE" post="1117095" timestamp="1321222946"]
Falconfanatic.....check the competition....I live in the golden triangle. I know first hand.
[/quote]

Well let's see vidor a 2nd round 4a team, wos a 2nd round 3a team, silsbee an 8-3 playoff team, Kelly a 9-3 playoff team, and coldspring an 11-0 playoff team. There's some pretty dang good teams on that list

[quote name="MEM" post="1117107" timestamp="1321223492"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=91502.msg1117105#msg1117105 date=1321223296]
[/quote]

Finally someone gets it!
[/quote]

Quiet, or you'll stir-up the natives ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=91502.msg1117141#msg1117141 date=1321226338]
CS stands no chance they don't know competition if they see it.. Light out the parties over boys!
[/ uote]Well we will have to wait and see, one thing is for sure, you wont be there, but besides that I hear everyone talking about this Coldspring team being better than last years team, BULLCRAP, the defenses are probably a toss up, but our offense was better last year, Cody was a stud and our offensive line was a lot better,they were, SMARTER, FASTER, STRONGER, I havent seen our offensive line do anything special all year, they cannot pull and get to the second level like CJ, Daniel,Matt and kevin did, our line will dictate how far we will go this year, they have got to quit holding so much. I wish them all the luck in the world, the players need to get there butts off of this site and stop believing everything you read about yourselves because it's not gonna win a single game for you  GO TROJANS 

I really enjoyed the game last night. Coldspring is very good football team. On the 3A level their defense is the best I've seen this year. If they have a weakness it's running the ball between the tackles, Bridge City had alot to do with that as they are the 2nd best defense I've seen this year in 3A.

Bridge City, I've seen 3 or 4 times this year and they had a great year. Those seniors will be missed as they were some talented athletes. Hats off to Coach Stump for a great year.

As for as Coldspring and Bellville, i have no clue on what Bellville has.

Locally WOS can play with Coldspring, their defense is comparable with Bridge City's. On the offensive side WOS can strike quick and i don't see them being shut out by Coldspring.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?mkt=houston&site=default&tpl=team&Sport=1&TeamID=168&SchoolID=&Season=2011&DistrictID=&SearchDate=11%2F13%2F11&SearchDateEnd=11%2F13%2F11&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=9&SearchType=Teams

Bellville typically has some verry good teams and this year is no different. They are primarily a running team, they only throw about 6 times a game. They're only loss is to Sealy who just got destroyed by navasota. I think this bellville team is about on oar with BC maybe a little bit better, but coldspring should still win.

Coldspring 20 - Bellville 7

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1117333" timestamp="1321239051"]
http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?mkt=houston&site=default&tpl=team&Sport=1&TeamID=168&SchoolID=&Season=2011&DistrictID=&SearchDate=11%2F13%2F11&SearchDateEnd=11%2F13%2F11&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=9&SearchType=Teams

Bellville typically has some berry good teams and this year is no different. [size=12pt][b]They are primarily a running team[/b][/size], they only throw about 6 times a game. They're only loss is to Sealy who just got destroyed by navasota. I think this bellville team is about on oar with BC maybe a little bit better, but coldspring should still win.

Coldspring 20 - Bellville 7
[/quote]

I'll just say...you had me at running team ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They give uo 124 rushing yards a game which is more than Huffman and bc so the might be a little weaker against the run. They have also played some pretty weak teams including lockhart (2-8), cuero(3-7), needville (1-9), Lagrange (4-6), brookshire royal (2-7), Caldwell (1-9), Columbus (5-6 although they did win a playoff game), and stafford (2-8)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1117353" timestamp="1321239940"]
They give uo 124 rushing yards a game which is more than Huffman and bc so the might be a little weaker against the run. They have also played some pretty weak teams including lockhart (2-8), cuero(3-7), needville (1-9), Lagrange (4-6), brookshire royal (2-7), Caldwell (1-9), Columbus (5-6 although they did win a playoff game), and stafford (2-8)
[/quote]Thanks for the link!

Chronical's team stats ??? ???

For Bellville, they state total rushing yards at 3344, yet the sum of the individual player stats provided add up to [b]2417[/b] ??? 

Then they have Coldsprings total rushing yards as 3257, yet sum of individual player stats provided totals [b]3660[/b]. 

Interesting...

Regardless of the stats, I say Bellville hasn't met a defense as good as Coldspring's and even if Monroe sits out this week, the Trojans have far too much depth at running back to lose this one 8)

Chrons numbers for Coldspring looked to be correct until after the Bridge City game....It looks like whoever updated this weeks rushing numbers for the BC game made some type of error....Didn't look at the rest of the stats but do know that Gilbert had over 1600 yds and Monroe over 1100 yds going into the BC game...

Gilbert had over 120 yds against BC and not sure what Monroe had before exiting the game right before halftime...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin