BC's journey ends..

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1116482" timestamp="1321167635"]
I want to say I am so proud to be a Bridge City fan! I want to thank all the WOS fans for there respect and support this year, you guys are awsome! I plan to support you guys all the way! Now It's time for some baseball in BC!
[/quote]we just skipping basketball

As a Mustang fan who typically roots against Bridge City, I enjoyed rooting for them last night. What a great fight they put up against Coldsprings and I believe with all my blue and silver heart that had Menard not gotten hurt, BC would've come home with the win! It was nice sitting with Mustang fans, seeing who could yell BIG RED the loudest.

We had some WOS fans near us last night at the game and it was great to have their support.  I think WOS and BC respected each other's ability this year more than in years past. And ultimately we want our District represented well as one of the most competitive Districts in the State.  So, for this Bridge City fan, who also roots against WOS most of the time, I say, GO MUSTANGS!!!

i am here in the state of virginia on vacation and i was outsideyellin GO BIG RED and GO MUSTANGS my doughter told me to hush are someone will call the law on me.bridge city has had a outstanding year  and some super kids the city of bridge city and orange are very proud of the kids this mustange fan  is

[quote name="24 over par" post="1116534" timestamp="1321186955"]
[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=91485.msg1116482#msg1116482 date=1321167635]
I want to say I am so proud to be a Bridge City fan! I want to thank all the WOS fans for there respect and support this year, you guys are awsome! I plan to support you guys all the way! Now It's time for some baseball in BC!
[/quote]we just skipping basketball
[/quote]

That's what I want to know. Those BC basketball players deserve the same support.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83