Who is Barbers Hill's 2nd rnd opponent?

7mary3

[quote name="indnfan" post="1116244" timestamp="1321157994"]
Or it could be PNG.... Oh well. it was a great game by the Indians :-[
[/quote]

They going to finally get it on after posting there predictions on The Hill vs PNG for the past three weeks. So Buddy where are these home schooled games held on the basketball courts ?

Barbers Hill 2nd round opponent is buying a ticket to watch DAYTON play, nothing has changed.  Life has returned to normal.  That 31 to 24 victory in September and the district trophy really don't mean all that much now for the Eagles. 
The delusions of grandeur are still alive and well
On top of the place we call the ant hill.

Maybe so, however, they were more than gracious hosts last night for the CS-BC game....The people that were working the gates, concession, etc, were awesome....Very friendly and helpful...

I actually spoke to a couple of them about the prior nights game...Seemed like good people to me...

[quote name="MEM" post="1116587" timestamp="1321195234"]
Maybe so, however, they were more than gracious hosts last night for the CS-BC game....The people that were working the gates, concession, etc, were awesome....Very friendly and helpful...

I actually spoke to a couple of them about the prior nights game...Seemed like good people to me...
[/quote]

They had no choice it's the only football they will be seeing til August of 2012. They are very nice ppl and have one of the best staduims in the area.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder