BEAUMONT OZEN VS. BARBERS HILL BROADCAST/OZEN WINS 40-36!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1114030" timestamp="1321072886"]
WOW Green has got a cannon!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat with some friendly OZEN fans and it was a show ;D Bh did what they do and pound da ball for about 3 QRTS and when it counted nada. I give it to the OZEN coach for the adjustment on D. Started sending someone on a blitz every play and mixed it up. GREAT GAME. Now before anyone starts a 20-4A SWEEP THREAD DA BRONX [b]goma smoke PNG like a cheap peace pipe tomorrow. [/b]  ;)  CONGRATS OZEN and for all your hard work to get a date with da ice cream boys  ;D
[/quote]

Easy now.  Ask the BH folks how fun this crow-eating is before you carry this out any further.  19-4A aint looking to tough at this point.  Might wanna take the high road till you actually Beat PNG!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1114054" timestamp="1321073266"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=91315.msg1114030#msg1114030 date=1321072886]
WOW Green has got a cannon!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat with some friendly OZEN fans and it was a show ;D Bh did what they do and pound da ball for about 3 QRTS and when it counted nada. I give it to the OZEN coach for the adjustment on D. Started sending someone on a blitz every play and mixed it up. GREAT GAME. Now before anyone starts a 20-4A SWEEP THREAD DA BRONX [b]goma smoke PNG like a cheap peace pipe tomorrow. [/b]  ;)  CONGRATS OZEN and for all your hard work to get a date with da ice cream boys  ;D
[/quote]

Easy now.  Ask the BH folks how fun this crow-eating is before you carry this out any further.  19-4A aint looking to tough at this point. [b] Might wanna take the high road [/b]till you actually Beat PNG!
[/quote]
Not my style  ;D Dont care what the rest 'look' like right now because DA BRONX are gonna do what they gotta to get the W.

Ozen we all congrat you and your knocking off of the 19-4A district champion. Now OZEN as you were supported by a few from our area please show up tomorrow night and support our final 20-4A contender tomorrow night at the BUTCH. Be there they were there for you. Please were your school colors so we can visit with our 20-4a brethern.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1114134" timestamp="1321074353"]
Ozen we all congrat you and your knocking off of the 19-4A district champion. Now OZEN as you were supported by a few from our area please show up tomorrow night and support our final 20-4A contender tomorrow night at the BUTCH. Be there they were there for you. Please were your school colors so we can visit with our 20-4a brethern.
[/quote]

I saw quite a few Ozen fans at the Vidor game. 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1114157" timestamp="1321074670"]
Congrats on the win Ozen!  Ozen vs Brenham will likely be in Aldine.

I've pulled for Ozen all year, but this is where I draw the line!  Lol

[/quote]

ll give you credit you called this one too, You have been preaching Ozen all year, I hop you dont choke on your own poison now!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1114199" timestamp="1321075358"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91315.msg1114157#msg1114157 date=1321074670]

[/quote]

ll give you credit you called this one too, You have been preaching Ozen all year, I hop you dont choke on your own poison now!
[/quote]

Lol.  I know!

Congrats to Ozen tonight on a great win.Green was awesome tonight w/arm and legs.No bad snaps(fixed) few motion penalties(fixed)Pass protection(fixed).Bh offense played well enuff to win but defense for the 2nd wk in a row got torched but held Jones better than most have all season.Ozen(my friend Brenhamfam)matches up the best from our area w/size,speed.The way da Panthers are scoring they could possibly pull a big upset.I've seen both the Cubs(last wk)and Panthers tonight and yes Ozen has a shot as they are peaking @ the right time reminding me of LaMarque's team last year.

It was the night after the game and all through the land I searched far and wide for a Barber's Hill fan.  After all of the smacking day and night, the most vocal of the bunch is now out of sight.
  I witnessed the whole thing, it was worth the ride
To see the 5-5 panthers give the Great eagles a black eye! Lol!

Both teams were great, best game I've seen in a while!  This smack is for the BH smackers only! Kids keep your heads up you played a great game!

[quote name="ice74" post="1114374" timestamp="1321080659"]
It was the night after the game and all through the land I searched fan and wide for a Barber's Hill fan.  After all of the smacking day and night, the most vocal of the bunch is now out of sight.
Both teams were great, best game I've seen in a while!  This smack is for the BH smackers only! Kids keep your heads up you played a great game!
[/quote]

+ 1 karma!!!! 

[quote name="ice74" post="1114374" timestamp="1321080659"]
It was the night after the game and all through the land I searched fan and wide for a Barber's Hill fan.  After all of the smacking day and night, the most vocal of the bunch is now out of sight.

[/quote]
+1

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="1113939" timestamp="1321071881"]
[size=14pt]This game needs to be given its' own title and only one thing comes to mind......[b]THE THRILLER AT THE HILLER!!! ;D[/b][/size]
[/quote]

[size=14pt]Could also be....... [b][color=red]The Blood Spill on the Ant Hill[/color][/b]..... Just saying LOL [/size]

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1114157" timestamp="1321074670"]

I
[/quote]

I do remember you saying most of the year that Ozen would make the playoffs and you were correct..... but you see what Monster you have woke up.... and they been playing had to win football for about 3 weeks now.... so all I can say is maybe yall should load up a lot of Ice Cream and stick it in the visitors locker room if you want to try and slow them down LOL ..... Ozen is no push over.... they have talent, and speed.... and Green..... when you watch him throw the football it looks like he is only flicking it..... effortlessly... and it goes 60 yds in the air..... the kid has a M1 Abrams cannon for an arm....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder