Thanks Veterans!

Guest UHCoog14

There simply aren't enough words or strong enough words to show our appreciation for those of you whom have made incredible sacrifices out of love for and devotion to this country. You fought to defend our freedom and have done far more than swear your allegiance; you have literally put your lives on the line. Many have given their lives or suffered in untold ways, so that we could live soundly and safely in our homes. We will never forget what you have done for us; we honor you now and always.

Thank you Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, National Guard. YOU are the true winners of this great nation... May God Bless you and your families, for all your sacrifices. Past, Present, and Future. 

[quote name="octfeb" post="1112347" timestamp="1321014397"]
Thank you Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard. YOU are the true winners of this great nation... May God Bless you and your families, for all your sacrifices. Past, Present, and Future.
[/quote]

I was completely with you until you said "present" President......... ;D ;D ;D

Thanks to all the vets and Liltex especially.  Wonded vietnam vet, who likes football, fishing, and LOVES BH....... ;D  See you Saturday my friend.

[quote name="bandgeekforlife" post="1112360" timestamp="1321016122"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=91290.msg1112347#msg1112347 date=1321014397]
Thank you Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard. YOU are the true winners of this great nation... May God Bless you and your families, for all your sacrifices. Past, Present, and Future.
[/quote]

Don't forget Air Force!  They gave Iraq a pounding during Dessert Storm.
[/quote]Oh yeah.. I was still on my 1st cup of coffee... I knew I was forgetting one. has been modified. Thanks

[quote name="Vpirate" post="1112340" timestamp="1321012333"]
There simply aren't enough words or strong enough words to show our appreciation for those of you whom have made incredible sacrifices out of love for and devotion to this country. You fought to defend our freedom and have done far more than swear your allegiance; you have literally put your lives on the line. Many have given their lives or suffered in untold ways, so that we could live soundly and safely in our homes. We will never forget what you have done for us; we honor you now and always.
[/quote]amen to that

Thanks to all who have served, died, serving and will serve to protect this great country, what it stands for, and the people that make it worth living in..... Also I would like to thank the ones that live back home while those who are serving are gone. They to make sacrifices, worry, and go to sleep at night wondering if their loved one will make it through the night in certain parts of the world. My heart, prayers and thoughts go out to all of the families for their great sacrifice. My father ,R.I.P. Charles Comeaux, was a Vet from the Korean war. He was a 82nd Airborne paratrooper. He was my hero, role model, and best friend. Please remember the families in your thoughts and prayers....

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1112411" timestamp="1321019651"]
Thanks to all who have served, died, serving and will serve to protect this great country, what it stands for, and the people that make it worth living in..... Also I would like to thank the ones that live back home while those who are serving are gone. They to make sacrifices, worry, and go to sleep at night wondering if their loved one will make it through the night in certain parts of the world. My heart, prayers and thoughts go out to all of the families for their great sacrifice. My father ,R.I.P. Charles Comeaux, was a Vet from the Korean war. He was a 82nd Airborne paratrooper. He was my hero, role model, and best friend. Please remember the families in your thoughts and prayers....
[/quote]

+ karma Coach, sounded like a great man.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1112376" timestamp="1321017174"]
Thanks to all of the Veteran's.  Because you did what you did, we are able to do what we do.
[/quote]
Man I love that. I will be hanging that up on my patriotic wall at work. [b]Because you did what you did, we are able to do what we do.[/b]

Thanks for all the veterans that have served this country. Thank you for all you have done to insure our freedoms. Also thankful to all those currently serving. Thanks for all y'all have done and will continue to do.  God bless the USA!

Thanks to my husband a Desert Storm Veteran.  Thanks also to all the other Veterans in our family.

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1112411" timestamp="1321019651"]
[/quote]

very true ...Thanks to all those who serve and prayers for those family and friends at home

I just got back from the Vet program at Oak Bluff cemetery in Port Neches it was a very moving experience. Met some wonderful WWII, Korean, Vietnam and Gulf War Vets. The speaker made a George Bush Quote "America will NEVER ask for a permission slip to defend our Country abroad" thought that was pretty cool.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298