Sheffield Productions at 2011 Superbowl

videoguy

As approved by STJFL, Sheffield Productions will be taping and selling SuperBowl and ProBowl DVDs at Lamar Universiy this Saturday.  DVDs will be the same price as previous years ( $30 ) and will feature the play by play and color talents of Charlie Jehlen and Greg Chesser.  These two capable talents will be backed by our full multi-camera  and replay crew.  This is our 5th season to tape STJFL tournaments and we are excited to be back. 
  We have had a full season with Fox 4 and Friday Night Experience from week 0 till week 11.  As much fun as the high school games were to tape and broadcast ,  it is the excitement level of Junior League Football  that really pumps us up.
  As usual, DVDs will be available for purchase and take home as soon as copies are available after the game.  We do need something from the coaches or team moms.  We ask for each participating team to furnish 3 rosters to the pressbox.  One will be for the stadium announcer and the other two for our announcers.  One each for Charlie and Greg so they don't have to share.  If there is any possible way your player's name could have different pronounciations, please show this on the roster.  A phonetic spelling is a must and is considerable help in crediting these young stars.   
  As in year's past, these DVDs have become favorite family keepsakes. . .a gift to watch that night or a wonderful stocking stuffer for the holidays. 
  Good luck to all players and coaches.
    see ya on the field, videoguy 

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1110479" timestamp="1320898679"]
Dear VideoGuy:

Please be sure to tape the Pee Wee Pro Bowl at 8am.  Thanks.
[/quote]

Watching/taping a 9 - 1 High School team in the playoffs or PeeWee in ProBowl.  Close Call, but the PeeWee groups soooo much fun to pull for and watch in action.  We'll be there.  OMG,  8:00AM    videoguy

[quote name="videoguy" post="1110486" timestamp="1320899089"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=91235.msg1110479#msg1110479 date=1320898679]
Dear VideoGuy:

Please be sure to tape the Pee Wee Pro Bowl at 8am.  Thanks.
[/quote]

Watching/taping a 9 - 1 High School team in the playoffs or PeeWee in ProBowl.  Close Call, but the PeeWee groups soooo much fun to pull for and watch in action.  We'll be there.  OMG,  8:00AM    videoguy
[/quote]

I will let all the parents know from the "North" Pee Wee team know you'll be there.

Thanks.

[quote name="PARMOM" post="1111555" timestamp="1320975681"]
Will you be taping the flag team?
[/quote]
  Yes, we will be taping the flag team.  We will be taping ALL 7 games and offering DVDs for sale to take home that day.  I forget that a lot of parents don't know us or what we do.  Imagine a "minature" Monday Nite Football broadcast style of shooting.  We have two announcers doing play by play and color, supported by 4 cameras and mult-replay.  This is NOT a highlight DVD, but a full game with all the closeups, action shots and replays.    DVDs are duplicated ASAP after each game.  Each DVD is enclosed in a fully enclosed case with a beautiful STJFL wraparound cover befitting the weekend. 
  Please come by our table, located beneath the stands, on the home side.  We will have a monitor showing you EXACTLY what you are purchasing.   

[quote name="videoguy" post="1111803" timestamp="1320980974"]
[quote author=PARMOM link=topic=91235.msg1111555#msg1111555 date=1320975681]
Will you be taping the flag team?
[/quote]
  Yes, we will be taping the flag team.  We will be taping ALL 7 games and offering DVDs for sale to take home that day.  I forget that a lot of parents don't know us or what we do.  Imagine a "minature" Monday Nite Football broadcast style of shooting.  We have two announcers doing play by play and color, supported by 4 cameras and mult-replay.  This is NOT a highlight DVD, but a full game with all the closeups, action shots and replays.    DVDs are duplicated ASAP after each game.  Each DVD is enclosed in a fully enclosed case with a beautiful STJFL wraparound cover befitting the weekend. 
  Please come by our table, located beneath the stands, on the home side.  We will have a monitor showing you EXACTLY what you are purchasing.   
[/quote]

Will you be taping Mid County Madness game next weekend?

[quote name="td" post="1116358" timestamp="1321160395"]
Videoguy, my dvd of the game starts at halftime. My name is Tony Dallas, please call me so I can get another dvd. My number is 409-882-1943. Thank you.
[/quote]
I have not had a chance to watch my video yet.  Gary took it with him to his friends house after the game so they could watch it.  I hope mine isn't messed up.  I am so looking forward to watching it in its entirety.

Videoguy, my dvd of the game starts at halftime. My name is Tony Dallas, please call me so I can get another dvd. My number is 409-882-1943. Thank you.
[/quote]
Watched mine last night.  It's a full coverage video.  Nothing wrong with it.

Thanks Video Guy!

[/quote]
Mr. Dallas, calling your number as soon as I send this out.  Yes, we will certainly get you a DVD of the complete game ASAP.    Sorry for the inconvience.  videoguy

[quote name="ofballmom" post="1116601" timestamp="1321196629"]
Are you still selling the game DVDs from the Flag game yesterday?  We didn't get a chance to purchase one yesterday.
[/quote]
Yes, we still have DVds from the flag game available.  Please email or call and I will let you know how to order and get one asap.  The instructions will be to  send $30 to this, our home address and we will send the game immediately to your address. 
  On another note,  is there a game from past years that you or someone had wish they had bought, but didn't?  We still have all our originals and can easily make DVDs from these .  They still make great keepsakes.    videoguy, see ya on the field

[quote name="videoguy" post="1118858" timestamp="1321378712"]
[quote author=td link=topic=91235.msg1116358#msg1116358 date=1321160395]
[/quote]
Mr. Dallas, calling your number as soon as I send this out.  Yes, we will certainly get you a DVD of the complete game ASAP.    Sorry for the inconvience.  videoguy
[/quote]

Thank you so much. I left my address on a pm to you.

[quote name="BEARHAWK" post="1119345" timestamp="1321403539"]
Did anyone record the BC LC game or the WOS LCM game or any of the 1st and 2nd Senior games?
[/quote]

If it was taped, it was done by an individual.  Sheffield Productions only recorded the day of Pro Bowl / Super Bowl games this year.  In years past, they recorded from the first playoff game to the end; however, I understand they were busy doing other tapings during that time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder