West Orange-Stark vs. Cleveland

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Trigger" post="1114003" timestamp="1321072548"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=91073.msg1113600#msg1113600 date=1321067791]
Yes you beat us when we had a retard for a coach but them days have long since been gone. YOUR COACH KNEW IT WAS OVER, so he left while on top. I don't blame him. You will soon be the [size=14pt]Shepherd[/size] of your district. So enjoy and talk about the years you was good because you will not see any for a while again. Most of these kids just started middle school those days you was good and to them its like remembering the 1960's.
[/quote]

You mean Tarkington ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

No Hunnington is the Tarkinton; they are not that  bad. KVille fans must think they are going to 2A, if they think they are going to be on top again. Jasper will win that district for a long time to come.

[quote name="captredass" post="1114595" timestamp="1321107772"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=91073.msg1114003#msg1114003 date=1321072548]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=91073.msg1113600#msg1113600 date=1321067791]
Yes you beat us when we had a retard for a coach but them days have long since been gone. YOUR COACH KNEW IT WAS OVER, so he left while on top. I don't blame him. You will soon be the [size=14pt]Shepherd[/size] of your district. So enjoy and talk about the years you was good because you will not see any for a while again. Most of these kids just started middle school those days you was good and to them its like remembering the 1960's.
[/quote]

You mean Tarkington ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

No Hunnington is the Tarkinton; they are not that  bad. KVille fans must think they are going to 2A, if they think they are going to be on top again. Jasper will win that district for a long time to come.
[/quote]

Kirbyville fans please show a little consideration..This is not a Coldspring / Kirbyville thread...Stay on topic...Thanks

[quote name="captredass" post="1113600" timestamp="1321067791"]
Yes you beat us when we had a retard for a coach but them days have long since been gone. YOUR COACH KNEW IT WAS OVER, so he left while on top. I don't blame him. You will soon be the Shepherd of your district. So enjoy and talk about the years you was good because you will not see any for a while again. Most of these kids just started middle school those days you was good and to them its like remembering the 1960's.
[/quote]

You just committed a personal foul on the English language.  A little bit of syntax, conjugation and grammar never hurt anyone.  I promise.  If you are going to try and dog another school, at least try and use the King's English and not whatever hillbilly dialect that you just used.  You are not exactly a ringing endorsement for the quality of the education from whatever school you came from.

Let me slowwwww it down for you. If it was a Band Contest or Spelling Bee, then you would win both. Maybe that is what the "being on top" means from Kirbyville because they sure can't play football anymore. I thought it was going to be a rematch from last year, or not. Call me when you can make 10 free throws in a row, thats what you should be doing right now.

You just committed a personal foul on the English language.  A little bit of syntax, conjugation[color=red][b],[/b][/color] [color=green](uhhhhh ummmmm)[/color] and grammar never hurt anyone.  I promise.  If you are going to try and dog another school, at least try and use the King's English and not whatever hillbilly dialect that you just used.  You are not exactly a ringing endorsement for the quality of the education from whatever school you came from.
[/quote]

ditto

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag