BH vs 20-4A and Dayton

bh89-2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1103685" timestamp="1320367446"]
Who needs to win/lose so that BH plays the Indians?
[/quote]

If Livingston goes to the playoffs, we play Barbers Hill. Livingston has to beat Vidor tomorrow night for this to happen.

If Ozen goes to the playoffs, we play Dayton. Vidor has to beat Livingston tomorrow night for this to happen.

Both of these cases assume that we beat Central tomorrow night.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1103734" timestamp="1320370030"]
19-4a as a whole is responsible for this catastrophe....no one took BH down....20 years from now we wll still be hearing about their winning season...Thanks! :)
[/quote]

Your 20-4A district champs had a shot to stop em  ;)  so spread da wealth on those "thanks"  ;D

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1103703" timestamp="1320368402"]
BH fact....
How many 4A playoff games have the students in Barbers Hill ISD seen the Eagles win???
Answer 0

I didn't think the ego of BH could get any larger, but a perfect season...
That Met Life blimp that you think is over Reliant at the Texans football game on Sunday is actually inflated by the egos of BH fans.
The higher you are the harder you fall.
If the Hill gets by Ozen or PN-G, Brenham is ready to pluck the feathers from the Eagles.
Enjoy it while you can BH...  The freshman score is going to be directly related to next years varsity score.
[/quote]

Solid post

Help me out, do you guys (Dayton & Poo yi Gee) really think we're scared of your tradition (but only the years you were good)? That is the only ones you care about. NO!

We took one on the chin from Dayton last year. Got right back up and finished off the district, the same one the mighty bronchos (and that is on purpose) claim as their own. Lost a tight game to Poo yi Gee that could of went  either way. But you guys won and we tipped our hat to you.

This season rolls along and we're playing better and because we have a couple of guys in here who provide comic relief, we're arrogant. Or because in "recent history" you've had the upper hand, we shouldn't dare to think going into the game we could win. Really?

There is only a couple from BH that really talk smack and readily admit that it is smack. But those same guys were alright by you when we weren't winning, now when we're winning it's pure arrogance! I like their smack it is down right funny.

But there is something else there that bothers you guys. Why all the hate? There are a lot more from Poo yi Gee that  for whatever reason hate the Hill. But there are a few of you at the OK corral also share a little hate. If we didn't respect you we wouldn't bother with you. So get used to it we're not going away. We get beat, we get up, line up and from the top of out lungs yell BRING IT!

So is it really hate, what? Just what is it? Because we really care and want to just get along. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1103386" timestamp="1320346768"]
[b][u]Uh, NOT:[/u][/b]  Since 1970 BH has beatin Dayton 9 times.  In 1974, 1979 and [b]1981[/b] BH shut them out 13-0, 21-0 and [b]20-0[/b].  In 1978 BH beat them 20-6.  Most other games were close.  I didn't do a count, but it does appear BH may have beatin Dayton more times than Dayton has beating BH, but could go either way because did appear close

[/quote]
Thanks -89!!  I was on that 81 team and had forgotten that Dayton score.  Good research!
Little known fact:  We lost to Cameron Yoe that year in the playoffs and they went on to win state.  They ran a trick halfback pass the first play of the game that went for a touchdown. We led stats in every category that game, but could not recover from that score. The recipient of that pass is now the current BH Superintendant, Dr. Greg Poole!

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1103769" timestamp="1320371863"]
Help me out, do you guys (Dayton & Poo yi Gee) really think we're scared of your tradition (but only the years you were good)? That is the only ones you care about. NO!

We took one on the chin from Dayton last year. Got right back up and finished off the district, the same one the mighty bronchos (and that is on purpose) claim as their own. Lost a tight game to Poo yi Gee that could of went  either way. But you guys won and we tipped our hat to you.

This season rolls along and we're playing better and because we have a couple of guys in here who provide comic relief, we're arrogant. Or because in "recent history" you've had the upper hand, we shouldn't dare to think going into the game we could win. Really?

There is only a couple from BH that really talk smack and readily admit that it is smack. But those same guys were alright by you when we weren't winning, now when we're winning it's pure arrogance! I like their smack it is down right funny.

But there is something else there that bothers you guys. Why all the hate? There are a lot more from Poo yi Gee that  for whatever reason hate the Hill. But there are a few of you at the OK corral also share a little hate. If we didn't respect you we wouldn't bother with you. So get used to it we're not going away. We get beat, we get up, line up and from the top of out lungs yell BRING IT!

So is it really hate, what? Just what is it? Because we really care and want to just get along. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Their trash talk is elite  ;D.... If BH football program ever catches up with their mouths... yall could have a powerhouse at the Hill. 

[/quote]

We all get picked on...When your winning, your a target.....Do you see anyone picking on Central and Lumberton? Nope. Some of the BH posters are hilarious...nothing wrong with that.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1103781" timestamp="1320372560"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90877.msg1103769#msg1103769 date=1320371863]
Why all the hate?
[/quote]

Oh, I don't know....

[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=90877.msg1103769#msg1103769 date=1320371863]
Poo yi Gee
[/quote]

Maybe that? ;D
[/quote]

Well I just got caught up in all the smacking. I will admit, I can't do it like them other two or the GCM guy. It is hard for me to talk smack to someone when I'm laughing at what was said about me or whatever.  ;D

There is only a couple from BH that really talk smack and readily admit that it is smack. [b]But those same guys were alright by you when we weren't winning, now when we're winning it's pure arrogance![/b] I like their smack it is down right funny.

[/quote]I will have to disagree with that statement... They have always gotten on my nerves winning or losing...But most of the time I laugh at the "arrogance" Which by the way I have always called BH arrogant... This season they (BH) seem to have let go of some of that HATE!I'm sure its cause they won the 19-4A lottery by beating Dayton. But BH still arrogant...  :)

[/quote]

Because jealousy is a disease and those purple teams look awful sick  ;D ;D

BHFan and 89 can sling it with the best of them....they both know how to get the opposing blood boiling! GCMPats has singlehandedly defended his team (very well, might I add) all year and cracked me up despite that dismal record lol.

Who knows why they dislike us so much....I think it has something to do with the "0" at the end of our record.  ;D ;D

Oh and NDNsRock we went to the 3rd round in'99.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1103801" timestamp="1320373825"]

There is only a couple from BH that really talk smack and readily admit that it is smack. [b]But those same guys were alright by you when we weren't winning, now when we're winning it's pure arrogance![/b] I like their smack it is down right funny.

[/quote]I will have to disagree with that statement... They have always gotten on my nerves winning or losing...But most of the time I laugh at the "arrogance" Which by the way I have always called BH arrogant... This season they (BH) seem to have let go of some of that HATE!I'm sure its cause they won the 19-4A lottery by beating Dayton. But BH still arrogant...  :)
[/quote] 
I don't know anyone in BH that really thinks of Dayton the way those guys smack about the Broncos (no teeth, trailer homes or whatever). They are just slingin' and it makes me crack up. The only thing we hate is losing, the rest is just comic relief! So lighten up.  ;)

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1103812" timestamp="1320374546"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90877.msg1103801#msg1103801 date=1320373825]

[/quote] 
I don't know anyone in BH that really thinks of Dayton the way those guys smack about the Broncos (no teeth, trailer homes or whatever). They are just slingin' and it makes me crack up. The only thing we hate is losing, the rest is just comic relief! So lighten up.  ;)
[/quote]Ok? Umm I wasn't the one ranting... But whatever.  ::)

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1103811" timestamp="1320374501"]
It has something to do with a "0" alright but its infront of your recent playoff record.
[/quote]

Dude really it's all about titles. You can pat yourself on the back all you want, if you didn't win it all then what? It's like saying my car went further than yours before it ran out of gas. Really? That just means you have further to walk back.

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1103779" timestamp="1320372537"]

[/quote]

Their trash talk is elite  ;D.... If BH football program ever catches up with their mouths... yall could have a powerhouse at the Hill.
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1103808" timestamp="1320374297"]
Please,oh please football gods, let us play the ant bites.  Nothing could be better.  How long will the BH fans cry in the stadium after the Mighty Indians ground the buzzards.  10-0 then out in 1. Crazy good!!
[/quote]

Cowheadsnbullsaks:

We would like it too! Just bring it and we'll play ya. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder