BOLD PREDICTION K-VILLE WILL GO THREE ROUNDS IN THE PLAYOFF

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Ah the great argument of Tradition or Talent.... gotta love it. Don't worry Huffman fans. I've made the same argument yall are making right now. I would rather have a great team and a not so good tradition then a not so good team and excellent tradition. I mean tradition only gets you so far. Look at Central this year. And even dayton. Yes they are still making the playoffs but they have had a rocky year to say the least.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1104222" timestamp="1320426408"]
[quote author=setx22-3a link=topic=90859.msg1104216#msg1104216 date=1320425976]
Huffman would beat Jasper and Center.. There a tough bunch.. Kville has great history but dont say it was QB problems and not playing together is why u lost to CS.. If they played week 10, i say it would be a lot of the same.. CS a bunch, Kville very little.. No disrespect but its not the same as last year.. Good luck in the playoffs but Huffman deserves a lil more credit than your given them.. They play hard and as one.. Cant spend all your time on history and the past.. Its about THIS YEARS TEAM and the run in the 2011 PLAYOFFS, not the history of KVILLE.. if I read the thread correctly
[/quote]

Ok we will see how far CS, Huffman and Kirbyville go in the "2011 Playoffs" :)
[/quote]
Very impressive performance against Center. It looks like the K'Ville playoff train is rolling.

Huffman thinks wo-s woulda been a given game too!  ;D ;D
they said 8-2 and only MAYBE losing to vidor. wow..

and cs last year lost to kville 20-6 in pre-district, pre-"season" i guess would just be scrimmages which dont matter. but after that 20-6 win, kville was up 20-6 LATE in the 3rd in the playoff game as well.

but i also dont see how you can give jasper and center so much props to be "contenders" when kville played both so close. 1 game is 1 game. is not unrealistic that kville "could" beat rusk then someone else.

[quote name="kvillecats9876" post="1106075" timestamp="1320522296"]

and cs last year lost to kville 20-6 in pre-district, pre-"season" i guess would just be scrimmages which dont matter. but after that 20-6 win, kville was up 20-6 LATE in the 3rd in the playoff game as well.

but i also dont see how you can give jasper and center so much props to be "contenders" when kville played both so close. 1 game is 1 game. is not unrealistic that kville "could" beat rusk then someone else.
[/quote]
Who is giving Jasper and Center props? They will all be done next weekend.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1106228" timestamp="1320531750"]
[quote author=kvillecats9876 link=topic=90859.msg1106075#msg1106075 date=1320522296]

[/quote]
Who is giving Jasper and Center props? They will all be done next weekend.
[/quote]

So could Huffman...There's no guarantee's in High school Football..Good Luck  ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1104243" timestamp="1320428206"]
Enjoyed the Convo...Huffman I wish ya'll Good Luck in the play-offs..I'm out of this thread... ;)
[/quote]
I knew I would get you going on this thread again.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1106248" timestamp="1320533131"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=90859.msg1104243#msg1104243 date=1320428206]
Enjoyed the Convo...Huffman I wish ya'll Good Luck in the play-offs..I'm out of this thread... ;)
[/quote]
I knew I would get you going on this thread again.
[/quote]

LOL ...But I'm out again... ;) Good Luck

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="1106928" timestamp="1320601986"]
Last i read thi thread was about how far Kirbyville couldgo in playoffs, not how good Huffman or Kville is.  I personally think that we have a good fighting chance to go a couple of rounds. i wish every surrounding outh East Texas Team good Luck!! make us all Proud!!
[/quote]
You have a good fighting chance to be elimated quickly. There will be no Huntingtons on the schedule.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1106936" timestamp="1320602389"]
[quote author=wildcat_in_pink link=topic=90859.msg1106928#msg1106928 date=1320601986]
Last i read thi thread was about how far Kirbyville couldgo in playoffs, not how good Huffman or Kville is.  I personally think that we have a good fighting chance to go a couple of rounds. i wish every surrounding outh East Texas Team good Luck!! make us all Proud!!
[/quote]
You have a good fighting chance to be elimated quickly. There will be no Huntingtons on the schedule.
[/quote]

Actually rusk is pretty bad as well they're like 3-7 or something like that. Kville has a chance to beat them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw